Chapter ten

George's POV:

"Do you like me?"   "What? Why would you think that? I mean as far as I know I'm not.. you know... gay." He said. Auch that hurt. The guy that I love doesn't love me back. "Oh okay. Than everything she did was for nothing" I said with a small silent laugh. "Wait THAT'S why she abducted you?" He said followed by a laughing fit. Way to make me feel better. Not.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Dreams POV:

After a while of laying in bed I noticed George fell asleep. The way he slept was cute? Wait? I think George is cute? No right. I don't like him. I'm not even gay.. right? What does being gay even mean? I grabbed my phone and opened google 'am I gay quiz'.

After about 10 test they all said yes. I'm.. gay? I looked up from my phone and saw the clock, 3:00 am. I decided to also go to sleep. Maybe next morning I will have a clearer mind and know the answer.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
George's POV:

We were laying in his bed cuddling. The sent of his sweet perfume filled my nose. We were looking at each other with loving eyes. He came closer to me. Our lips were inches apart, our foreheads touching. He was looking at me for permission to close the gap between us. I slowly leaned in and closed the gap. The kiss began lovingly. After a while it became heated. He pulled me into his lap, this is when I noticed something hard under me. I tugged at the rim of his shit hinting at him that I wanted it off. He took the hint and took off his shirt, mine following. As the kiss got more heated he started to give me marks. He pulled down his pants and instructed me to go on my knees, I obeyed. I slowly started licking his tip and stroking him. After a while I took him in my mouth. I started to slowly bop up and down, him moaning like crazy. "George" he said, I went faster. "George!" He said this time louder. "George wake up!"

I immediately woke up. Fuck. "George! Jezus christ! Don't scare me like that again! I thought you were dead!" He nearly screamed. "S-sorry." "It's fine next time don't do that tho. You were moaning like crazy! I thought you were poised or something!" "M-moaning? Oh. Sorry." I said still a bit shaken up. Then I noticed a small tent between my legs FUCK. I ran to the bathroom as fast as I could hoping he didn't notice and got rid of it, if you know what I mean.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Dreams POV:

I woke up to someone moaning. I quickly sat up and looked around. George? He was moaning like crazy. I tried to wake him up immediately but he didn't move. "GEORGE!" I yelled, no response. I rolled him over so he was laying on his back. That was when I noticed a small tent between his legs. what. the. fuck. What was he dreaming about?

I tried to shake him awake with no avail. "GEORGE WAKE UP" I yelled as hard as I could. This time he finally woke up. "George! Jezus christ! Don't scare me like that again! I thought you were dead!" I desperately said. After he said sorry and we said a few more sentences he ran to the bathroom. Probably to get rid of his little problem.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-A/N-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Hi!
This is my first time writing something nsfw-ish so I'm sorry if it wasn't good. I hope you enjoyed this chapter tho!
There will be some more nsfw later on so I hope to slowly improve my nsfw writing skills!