Chapter fourteen

George's POV:

As the kiss slowly started to get more heated we started undoing each other's clothes. I was now sitting on his lap while he was giving me marks. I felt his hard dick under me. "Can I prep you?" I nodded my head yes. He put 3 fingers in front of my face "wet." I took the fingers in my mouth and made then as wet as I could. He grabbed my waist and slowly snaked his hand down into my underwear. I moaned as I felt him rub my entrance. Without warning he pushed a finger in. I bucked my hips forward in surprise. He soon slipped in another finger. It took me a while to get used to it but when I did it felt good. He noticed I started to get used to him so he started scissoring me. After a while he put his last finger in. I started to moan even louder so he spit on his own hand and started to jerk himself off. He slid is fingers in and out a few times before fully taking off our underwear. His tip hit my entrance. "Fuuuuck" I moaned. He put himself up to my hole and pushed in. We were both moaning like crazy. He gripped on to my waist very hard. That's definitely going to leave a mark. He slowly inserted himself. "Jezus fuck Dream" I moaned. "Call me Clay." Clay? He waited until I was comfortable with his length inside of me. I rolled my hips testing the feeling. "AahHh Clay!" Dream immediately started thrusting into me, each time hitting my prostate. I felt my orgasm building up "aH Clay I-I'm close!" He started thrusting ever harder "m-me too" he half-moaned. He sped up his pace and I soon came. He came not to long after.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Dreams POV:

We were laying in bed both sweaty. I stood up to get a wet towel and clean us up. "Dream?"  "Yes?"   "Why did you tell me to call you Clay?"   "Oh. That's my real name."   "Oh okay.." he said sounding satisfied with the answer. When we were all cleaned up we cuddled up and fell asleep.

We woke up to someone yelling. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS CLAY?"  George flinched as the man slapped him and pulled him off the bed.    I opened up my eyes and saw my dad standing there. "Dad? I thought you killed yourself?!"   "No you dumb son of a bitch! I didn't kill myself! I just wanted to know how you would deal with being a maffia boss but instead (⚠️homophobic slur!)   You turned into a fagot! (⚠️ it's over) How could you do this to me? Your own father!" He said as he punched George in the face. "Dad! Stop! I didn't 'turn' into one! I always have been!"    "P-please stop" George said while crying. I ran up to him pulling him in to a protective hug. "Dad get the fuck out!" And with that my dad stormed off.

"George! Are you ok?" His lip was bleeding and he had a small wound right above his eyebrow.  "Yeah I'm fine."  "Thank god." We stayed in a hugging position until we were hungry and decided to go eat breakfast. "Wait." George said in a panicked voice. "Yes?"  "Can you make sure your dad isn't there?"  "Yes, of course! I will call security and tell them to throw him out of the house if he's still here."   "Thank you."

We were eating George's favorite breakfast. Pancakes with sausages and scrambled eggs. "Dream?"   "Yes?"   "What are we now?"  "What do you want us to be George?"   "Well.. you know.." How can someone be this cute? "George Davidson. Will you be my boyfriend?"  George was blushing like crazy. I can't blame him tho, I was too. "Yes! Yes I will!"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-A/N-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Hi!
Most of the first 'sexy time' was inspired by the story 'Waterfalls' by taedreamm on ao3! So please go and check that out!
Thank you for reading!