Chapter seventeen

George's POV:

We went to my bedroom to discuss what to do with the spy. "Oh my god. I haven't been here in like two months!" Dream giggled at my enthusiasm and sat on my bed. I sat on his lap looking at his face and hugged him. "I'm so happy I found you." I said as I hugged him tighter. "I love you George."  "I love you too Clay."

Apparently we fell asleep in the same hugging position. I was woken up by someone knocking on my door. "Uhg come in" I groaned which woke Dream up. "George!" I heard my sister yell. I got off Dream to turn around and look at her. She was looking confused and happy at the same time. "Allyssa? What are you doing here? I thought you went back to England." I said in a sleepy voice. "Yes I did but then I heard you were gone! I had to take over!" She said while walking towards me and pulling me in to a hug.  "Oh ok. Well thank you but we don't need you anymore." I said while turning to Dream and giving him a kiss on the cheek before standing up and walking to the bathroom to shower.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Dreams POV:

George left me and Allyssa alone in the room. "Uhhm. Hi?" I said quietly. "Hi. Who are you?"  "Oh right. I'm Dream."   "Dream? As in Dream from the other mafia?"   "Yes. Who are you?"  "I'm Allyssa, George's sister."   "Jeez your dad really kept his children secret. Do you have more siblings?" I said while laughing. "No, we don't. At least not that we know of." She said with a giggle.  "Sooo are you is boyfriend?"   "Yes. And business partner." I said while standing up. "Business partner?"   "Yes. We merged multiple mafias together including mine and George's. We are now 'the Dream team'."  She looked confused. "Ok.. Well I will get going now! See you at breakfast!"  She said while walking away.

I knocked on the bathroom door to ask when he was done but instead he said to come in. "Okay?" I said in a flirty voice while walking in. "Come join me" he said. We were both talking in flirty voices. I undid my clothing and stepped in. "Hi there" he said with a little giggle before kissing me. After a while I bit his lip softly so that I could slip my tongue in. He stared to jerk me off. We were both moaning into the kiss. I started to give him marks which made him even louder. I put my hand on his mouth. "Sssht your sister is still in the house" I whispered in his ear which made him whimper a bit. He slowly started to go on his knees and licking the tip of my dick. "Geooorge" I moaned out. He slowly started to suck and take me in more. The feeling of him moaning felt like heaven. I grabbed his hair and pushed him forward which made him choke a bit. His eyes were red and puffy and he was crying. "Oh fuck! Are you ok?"  "Yes~ do that again~" He started sucking again. It felt so fucking good.    I was probably moaning like crazy at this point. He started jerking himself off. I, again, grabbed his hair and pulled him forward so that I could feel the back of his throat. God he felt so good. "I'm close" I moaned out. The tears were spilling from his eyes. He started to quicken up his pace and not long after, I came. Nearly immediately after I came he did too. He opened his mouth to show me he swallowed all of it. "Good boy." I said while panting. I pulled him up and hugged him. When he pulled away I could see his face. His mouth was swollen and his eyes were red and puffy. "I love you Georgie"  "I love you too Clay".