Chapter thirteen

George's POV:

Sapnap, Bad, Eret, Skeppy and Hbomb went home after we buried her in the woods.
Dream and I went to his room. I was still a bit shaken up, this was my first time murdering someone after all. He saw that I was shaking so he pulled me in for a hug before going to the shower. When he walked out of the shower he was just wearing a towel around his waist. Fuck he's hot. I didn't realize I was staring until he said something. "You like what you see huh George?"  I felt my face get hot and ran into the bathroom to also shower.

When I was in the middle of showering Dream knocked on the door. "Yes?"   "Can I come in?"   "DREAM? I-I'm showering!"   "I promise I won't look! I just need my hairbrush."     "Fine but promise you won't"     "I promise I won't look."  With that I unlocked the door for him.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Dreams POV:

He let me in the bathroom to grab my hairbrush but I had something else in mind. I slowly opened the door hoping he didn't notice I was inside yet. "Dream are you in yet?" I obviously didn't respond. "Dream?" I grabbed the glass that was on the counter and filled it with freezing water. "Dream hello?" I pulled away the shower curtains and threw the freezing water on him. "DREAM!" He screeched. I was wheezing so hard I could barely breathe. "Oh my god! Why did you do that! Get out!"  I fell to the ground and didn't stop laughing for a solid 3 minutes.

About 10 minutes after I left the bathroom George also came out. We talked for a while and then decided to watch a movie. "What movie do you want to watch?" I asked.  "Anything but horror."   "Horror it is!"   "NO DREAM!" He tried to grab the remote but I quickly stood up from the bed. "Come on Dream! Give me the remote!"    "Only if you can grab it"   "That's not fair! You know I can't grab it!"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
George's POV:

I stood up form the bed and tried to get the remote. I of course failed. I decided to tackle him on to the bed. I ran and pushed us both on the bed. We were both laughing until I realized I'm on top of him. I felt a blush creep up my face. He pulled me closer to him until our lips were inches apart. He looked me in my eyes for permission to close the gap. I nodded my head in response. Our lips touched into a loving kiss.

Alliance [Dreamnotfound]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें