Chapter six

Dreams POV:

It has been a week since George has been abducted. Puffy, Niki, Sapnap, Bad and Dream have been planning how to get George for a week.

There will be three teams.

Team one: this team will be first to enter the house. They will search the house and kill everyone they come across. Except for Tommy, Wilbur, Karl, Tubbo, Techno and of course George.
Team two: this team wil go in when team one tells them it's clear. They will find George and bring him back to safety
Team three: this team is for backup if something goes wrong. This team is also on the look out outside the house.

Today was the day, the day I will get him back. "One more hour Dream. Are you sure you're ready?" Sapnap asked. "Yeah I'm good. Just nervous."  "It's going to be fine Dream. We have 100 men on the way. You really don't have to worry." Bad said calmly.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
George's POV:

George doesn't know how long it had been but he knew it was at least 6 or 7 days. He has been fed 2 bottles of water and 3 slices of dry bread per day. If he was lucky maybe there would be butter on the bread.

He was wondering how much money they were asking for him. Were they even asking money? Or were they just using him for information?

He was snapped out of his thoughts when Wilbur bursted into his room. He was dragged out and thrown into what he could only imagine was a safe room of some sorts. "Wait don't go! What's going on?!" That was the only thing I could say before he closed the door.

After about 10 minutes of sitting in this room someone opened the door. It was Dream. Dream came to rescue me.
"DREAM! HELP!" I yelled
"Oh I'm not dream sweetie. I'm here to kill you." Said a sweet lady voice.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Dreams POV:

"FUCK. WHERE IS GEORGE SAPNAP? WHERE IS HE?" I yelled after we fully searched the house. "Dream calm down! He must be here somewhere."  "NO SAPNAP! We searched the WHOLE HOUSE. He's gone.."