Chapter eighteen

George's POV:

When we walked out of the bathroom we saw Sapnap and Bad on the bed waiting for us. I immediately got red. Did they hear us? "Had fun in there boys?" Sapnap said and winked. They did. Dream and I looked each other in the eyes and didn't say anything. "Sapnap! Bad! What are you doing here?" Dream said to change the conversation. "Our first meering silly!" Bad said. "Oh! Right! Well you two go to the conference room and we'll be right out." Dream said to the two, now standing, boys in front of us. Sapnap and Bad closed the door behind them and Dream and I immediately looked at each other. "Do you think they heard us?" I asked. "They definitely did." Dream said before bursting out into laughter.

When we walked up to the conference room we passed my sister who had a disgusted face. "Why that face Allyssa?" I asked. "Your friend Sapnap there is gay! He was so obviously flirting with me! This isn't fair!" She said before storming off. Dream and I ran to the conference room. "SAPNAP! How DARE you break MY sisters heart!" I said in a joking voice that made everyone laugh like crazy.

Once we were done laughing and all took our places we started to talk. "So, Dream. Who is the spy? You knew who it was right?" Bad started. "Yes. He goes by the name 'Quackity' or 'Big Q' for short." "Let me guess he works for the pog mafia and tommy gave him that name?" Sapnap asked. "Yes."

After a while of discussing a plan we finally made one. "So if we can take him out, we can take out the whole mafia?" I asked just to be sure I was thinking the right thing. "Yes, that's correct." "Ok great! Who will use to get close to him?" Bad asked. "Someone new." "A new guy? Okay I'm intrigued" Sapnap said. "What's his name?" "His name is Schlatt."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Dreams POV:

Once I informed Schlatt it was just a waiting game until we got Quackity.

"Hey babe I'm going to do some shopping. See you later ok?"  "Okay! See you in a bit!"
I told George I was just 'going shopping' I was but not for normal things like clothes, it was for something special. I was thinking about proposing to him. Now you might think 'that's way too early'. Well not for us. We have been dating for one month at this point and one month in the mafia is the same equivalent as 5 normal years.

Once I got to the jewelry store I was looking around for the perfect ring for him. It took me a while but eventually I found it. A blue heart shaped diamond with small green green diamonds on the band. Perfect.

"Excuse me? Can I please have this ring?" I asked to a worker. "Ah I'm sorry but I don't think you can afford this." The worker answered. "Pardon? Why not?" I asked now a bit angry. "Well seeing what you are wearing..." he pointed out my casual clothing "... I don't think you can. This ring is two thousand dollars, are you sure you can afford it?" He said with a disgusted face. "Yes I'm sure I can afford it! Let me pay now please!" Now very angry. "Well no need for that attitude sir!" He said. It took everything inside of me to not pull out my gun and kill him right there. "Let me pay please." I said in a calm voice. "There you go! Follow me!" Once I payed for the ring I finally was out of that hell store. Time to get home and test my cooking skills.