Prologue

My name is Bogumierz Eiko. And right now, I'm on my way to the Hazbin Hotel to meet my co-worker partners and start my new life after my death. I bet you're wondering how? Well, it's a long story so I'll make this short as I can.

I once lived in a beach city by myself when I first meet and saved Loona, a Hellhound disguised as a human. At first we got onto each others nerves and wanted nothing to do with each other, but that all changed after I saved her from Hector's sexual assault. We started to open up to each other and had a lot of fun together, as well as becoming best friends. Then I learned her true form and developed feelings her. We then had to fight against a mad man Teviel and won, at the cost of my life. Before I went to Heaven, Princess Charlie and Vaggie saved me and took me to Hell where they told me I would help them rehabilitate Demons and help them go to Heaven as good souls. I agreed since I would be close to Loona. After I reunited with Loona, I asked her to dance with me on the dance night at the hotel. It was clear that we were in love with each other. And now, I'm in the limousine with Charlie and Vaggie on our way to the hotel.

I looked out the window to get a good look at Hell. It's certainly a lot different than what we humans at Earth were told about. It's like a city with a dystopian theme. I admit, it's gonna take some getting use to. But As long as I'm with Loona and new friends, I'll pull through.

"So Bogumierz." Charlie said. "Are you and Loona gonna kiss?"

My face went red. "Wha..?! I..well...um.."

"Come on. You were about to. Weren't you?"

"Charlie. I'm sure he will at dance night. So please don't jinx it." Vaggie told Charlie.

"Oh. Sorry." Charlie chuckled.

"It's alright." I assured her. "And to answered your second question: Yes. I was thinking about kissing her. But her dad stopped us."

"Fathers will do that sometimes." Vaggie said. "After all, Charlie's dad wasn't sure until I earned his trust."

I was still in denial that Charlie is related to the Devil, as his daughter no less. Still, she wants to help Demons find redemption and be in paradise. I guess I'll have to trust her. After all, she did help me reunite with Loona and got me a place to work so that I'll see her time to time.

"OH HERE WE ARE!" Charlie shouted excitedly. The limousine stopped in front of a large building. Charlie then stepped out with both arms towards it. "Bogumierz. Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel!"

The Hazbin Hotel is very unique with very strange designs. It's gotta be at least 7 stories tall with balconies and unmatched structures. It also appeared to have a steam train on one end of the building on top of the 2nd story building part, with half a piece of a ship slightly sideways on the edge of the other side of the hotel with stairs coming inside the broken part. Near the top looks like a merry-go-round ride with a small private building on top of it. On top there was an eyes with the sign 'HAZBIN HOTEL' on top. At the entrance was another sign, but it was 'Happy Hotel' instead of the Hazbin Hotel. Weird. After looking through the exterior, There was one word: Wow.

"This is the hotel to help find redemption?" I asked as I got out.

"It is." Vaggie replied. "It was originally called 'Happy Hotel', but our new partner changed it to 'Hazbin Hotel' instead."

I raised an eyebrow. "Partner? What partner?"

"You'll see as well as the others you will work with. Come in." Charlie said with excitement. I chuckled and went with them.

The inside of the building is very stylish in some ways and a bit scary parts in the other. There were frames of Charlie and her family near the entrance. Like every building in Hell, the hotel has a red color scheme. No surprise there. However, it was still like any hotel out there. The theme of the building is ornate and regal, with stained glass windows, lavish furniture, and a generous usage of gold. I felt a bit at ease.