The Decision

Hey, everyone! I hope everyone is doing alright! I truly can't believe that this took a half a month to publish, but I guess that's just how it is sometimes. However, next week I'm going to have lots of free time so hopefully I'll be able to get out some more chapters! I have lots planned!

Also I have an announcement-

- OMG, THANK YOU SO MUCH! 200k reads?!! What?! That's insane! I never expected to get this far and I absolutely adore all of you! All of you are so kind and your comments always make me laugh! I'm so glad I get to journey through this story with you and I thank all of you for your kindness and patience. It means the world. ❤️❤️❤️

Anyways, here's the new chapter, I hope you like it Enjoy!!

Nobody's POV

It started out small...

well not small in size, no, not even close, but small in comparison to what it would grow to become.

Slowly twisting and spiraling it's way deeper into their hearts like a rope being pulled far too tight, their connection, it wasn't like it used to be, there was truly nothing they could do, and for so long.

And it drove them apart when they needed each other the most, cutting through the ropes that held them together so very close and instead suffocating them, curling, twisting, trapping them.

That longing to help him, that fury, that emotion, it had no where to go....

and so it bounced back into their own souls, amplifying the pain that was already there, it grew steadily with every beat of their hearts.

Growing.... amplifying.... suffocating until it was all they could feel, all they could think,

all they could breathe.

Until one day, it finally snapped.

The day that the growing wall dividing them finally grew too steep.

The day the decision was made that crossed the line that had been thinning ever since that day he was taken away from them in the ambulance.

Not the line against the world, no, this time it was different.

This time it was the line that kept them together,

kept them close.

The day they crossed that line against each other.

Today was that day.

*                             *                               *                         *

"Fucking hell, I don't care about your fucking policy I- no, it's not that simple! He- what? No, he NEEDS us! We've been calling you for months can't we just- okay listen here you fucking- hello? HELLO?!!"

Phil slams the phone down onto the counter, "DAMN IT!" He yells.

Tubbo tries and fails not to tear up, he sits on a barstool on the other side of the counter, the hope in his eyes long gone.

Wilbur sits on the couch next to Techno with his head in his hands. You'd think that after all these months he would look a bit less stressed, but if anything he looked worse. Bloodshot eyes, tangled hair, bags under his eyes.

Techno sat next to him straight up, his arms by his side, he leaned slightly back into the couch but his spine was rigid. He stared straight ahead at the wall not even bothering to try and watch whatever was on the TV. With a quick glance you might say he almost looks casual, however, the more you watched the more you saw how he wasn't moving, not a jerk, not a look, he sat unmoving on the couch. The only sign of emotion being his bloodshot eyes that matched Wilbur's.... matched everyone's actually.