Blood

I'm sorry I didn't get a part out yesterday! Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

⚠️LISTEN, PLEASE READ THE TRIGGER WARNINGS IN THE DESCRIPTION THOROUGHLY BEFORE CONTINUING. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. ⚠️

Tommy's POV

"Thomas, why haven't you fixed dinner yet?"

"I- uh.... I didn't realize how short on food we were, d-dad, but listen I'll go first thing in the morning and-"

"You what? DO YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH I DO FOR YOU? AND YOU CANT EVEN FIX ME AND YOUR MOTHER DINNER?! Useless child, you probably ate all of the food honestly, I think you need to diet, your mother agrees."

"Wh-what, no listen I'm sorry b-"

"Did you just tell me no?"

"..."

"DID YOU JUST TELL ME NO?"

"I-I didn't mean it like-"

"You're dieting and that's final, I don't want to see you even look at food until next week."

"Next w-week?? But that's so-"

"IM SICK OF YOUR BACK TALK BOY"

He hits me, hard. I taste blood, it's everywhere. In my mouth, on my clothes, on the floor. There's so much of it. Too much. Too much. Too much.

"You're also going to be spending time in the box as your punishment... all night."

"D-dad there's no air in there, I'll die!"

"I'll make some holes in it or something, let's go."

"DAD, PLEASE... MUM, MUM HELP ME!"

She looks at me with distaste and laughs.

She laughs.

I'm in the box. I can't breathe, I can't move. Burning, burning, burning. I cant get away from the pain there's no where to go.

Blood is filling the box, it's almost to my mouth. It fills it up completely, can't breathe, can't breathe, can't breathe. There's so much of it. It's all I can see. All I can think about. All I can breathe.

Blood, pain, suffering.

The blood of me, the blood of Elizabeth, the blood of Dr. Murphy, the blood of Wilbur and Techno and Tubbo and Phil and Dream and everyone else who I ever gave a damn about.

I'm in a field. The sun is harsh and blood red. There's storm clouds in the sky. I'm sobbing, I'm screaming, I can't BREATHE.

I see a group of people on the horizon. The people who saved me from my father!! The people who care!

I run towards them, "WIL! WIL, HELP!"

They are still facing away from me? No no no, can't they hear me? Why can't they hear my cries for help? Don't they care?

I hear Wilbur's voice. Even though he's facing away from me it booms through the field. There's a rising noise somewhere in the distance. It hurts my head.

"You did this to us, Tommy."

They turn around.

Oh god.

There's blood dripping from their eyes and mouths, they have holes in their chests. They've been shot.

My fault, my fault, my fault