Pain

I think I have like 40 views now so thanks so much! Also I'm not sure how many more chapters this will have so if you have any more suggestions for Tommy angst pls leave it in the comments and I'll consider adding it! Thanks and enjoy!!

Nobody's POV

Tommy's flinch was extremely visible to the camera as his door slammed open.

"TOMMY" his dad yelled as the smell of alcohol filled the room.

"oh god" Tommy whimpered as he scrambled to hit mute and to turn off his camera.... in his panic he somehow missed both of them. 

The VC voices somehow grew louder and more panicked shouting his name heavily laced with fear and concern.

They don't care about you anyways, if you died right now, they wouldn't shed a tear

Tommy nodded as his fully took in and accepted the voice's thoughts, he would never again try to push them out. They kept him safe.

However his safety was looking very minimal as he was pulled away from the computer by his dad.

"LOOK AT ME WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU BOY"

And with that Tommy prepared himself without even knowing that the entire world had a full view of his room, and could hear absolutely everything.

He was snapped out of his futile mental preparations  as his dad smashed a beer bottle over his head. Tommy let out a noise of pain as he began to cry. Blood dripped down his face in streaks. He couldn't hear voices from his headphones as it seems they have been stunned to silence.

They don't care

But Tommy's dad was more upset today, this wasn't Tommy's last bit of pain, in fact he hadn't even gotten started.

"YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT I HEARD YOU CRYING. YOU SHOWED VULNERABILITY AND YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU SHOW VULNERABILITY YOU CHILD. YOUR MOTHER AND I DONT LOVE YOU. ILL KILL YOU TOMMY, IT WOULD PLEASE ME. ITS NOT LIKE IT WOULD AFFECT ANYONE ELSE! RIGHT?"

Tommy's dad kicked him hard in the face as he lay on the ground (the camera has a full view of his entire room, floor, walls, everything)

"RIGHT TOMMY?"

Tommy whimpered out a "right, dad" in the midst of his tears.

Tommy's dad kicked and punched him a few more times for good measure and walked out. Tommy let out an audible breath of relief but before he knew his dad was back and he was holding the box.....

Oh god the box

Tommy would rather die than experience that again. If he seemed scared before then this made it seem like nothing.

As soon as it came into sight Tommy began the shake viciously and scream.

"DAD PLEASE IM CLAUSTROPHOBIC. PLEASE DONT.... ILL DO ANYTHING, PLEASE DAD"

His dad only responded with a sinister smile as he grabbed Tommy. The box was a clear tub. His father ripped off his hoodie and forced him into it. Revealing all of Tommy's self harm scars, bruises and scars from his father, and how skinny he was. Tommy was pretty much black, blue, and red. There was very minimal space that didn't have any sort of markings and was just his skin.

Tommy's father put the lid on the box and it immediately became hard to breathe for the box especially in his panicked state, meanwhile his dad grabbed his blowtorch.

His. Fucking. Blowtorch.

Tommy's screams while being muffled were still extremely loud. His father activated the blow torch and started to put it directly against the plastic that was next to Tommy's skin. Tommy scrambled to get away but no matter how skinny he was, he was still tall and could only move about an inch away and every time Tommy would move, his dad would shift areas leaving burns all over Tommy's body. Tommy was panicking. Anyone could tell that the teenager was in the midst of a full on panic attack and was desperate to escape. He shook with sobs and fear. The walls of the box were smeared with blood, his screams were loud even from being within the box, and his dad couldn't help but smile.

You deserve this...

Get out of the box, get out of the box, get out of the small space

Tommy's hands flew to hold his throat, as he had finally run out of air. His screams vanished and were replaced with silent tears and struggled sounds and you could see he was struggling to get a breath. Just as Tommy felt like his lungs were going to explode his dad ripped off the lid. Tommy took in the fresh air for about half a second before he didn't. Before his dad covered his face with a wet washcloth.

"Alright Tommy I'm going to take off this washcloth and you will tell me what we've learned today." His dad grabbed him by his throat and lifted him against the wall. He removed the wash cloth.

Tommy made strangled noises and sobs as he struggled for air. Black spots danced around his vision. His dad was still holding him by his throat off the ground up against the wall.

His dad pulled him a little towards himself and then slammed him back causing his head to crack against the wall with a sickening thump.

"TOMMY WHAT DID WE LEARN"

The boy finally managed to get out words

"I-I'm worthless"

Blood dripped down the wall from his head, as his entire body was now smeared with it.

"I'm we-ak" his voice cracked

So many scars, so much of his pain, all on display to the world.

"I-I'm a problem"

Tommy struggled to get air and silent tears fell down his face mixing with the blood

"I'm loved by n-n-no one"

And the worst part was, even from an outsiders view, you could tell Tommy believed every word.

"It would be better off-"

His voice broke, he had never sounded more broken.

"Everyone w-would be better off if I-I was d-dead"

His father smiled as he pulls a knife from his pocket.

Sorry for all the angst! It's just how I write. Leave a vote to be POG! Next update will be out soon!!