Consequences

Hello everyone, now I usually don't get like extremely freaked out or emotional about things but,

What the hell just happened in Tommy's recent stream? 🙂🔪

Like I'm sorry but no. That did not just happen. Also if you haven't seen it yet, don't worry, I won't spoil it, but you should go watch because it's, well it's, wow.

Also I wouldn't advise opening the comments because there will probably be spoilers.

Anyways, I refuse to accept that it happened and will now be passing away, peace ✌️

Ah, but I wouldn't just call you here so you could listen to me rant, so here's a chapter to go with it! I have soooo many upcoming ideas for this book and lots of angst as per usual.

So brace yourselves... 😊

(ALSO THE SUPPORT, POG!! THAT'S AWESOME, TYSM TO EVERYONE, ENJOY!!!!! Also sorry about any typos! I'm kinda tired!)

Tommy's POV

The first thing I noticed was that it was dull. A looming three stories, the brick faded and dull. The bars on the cracked windows, the long grass that looked like it hadn't been trimmed in a very long time.

I had been shown a picture of this place before I left the hospital, I assumed it was the same one that was shown to my friends to ease their worries.

This did not look like that picture.

Maybe a long time ago, before the building was worn down with age and plagued with pain and a feeling that made my stomach drop.

Maybe it had been a place of healing and purity... helping people through the worst times in their lives, sending them out to live with the best versions of themselves.

Maybe it had been okay....

Once.

Even from the outside I hear a shrill scream echoing off the walls and out of an open window towards the front of the building.

This was definitely not that place.

The recent rainstorm was no help. Since I had arrived it had morphed into a light drizzle, but the damp ground and the gloomy sky overcast the whole building in a way that sent chills down my spine.

The way it towered into the sky, leaving me feeling so small and worthless and honestly quite scared. For some reason it brought back the feelings I hadn't felt since I had last seen my father.

My father.

I almost laughed. I hadn't truly thought of him in quite a while, (except for the nightmares of course) the image of his face practically causing the fire in my chest to burn me from the inside out.

I had no idea where he was, I'm sure he was in a cell somewhere, although I knew an official trial still needed to be held. I was going to put that bastard away for good.

I had promised myself that a very long time ago.

I wonder if he had felt the same way as me right now, walking into the prison, because this sure felt similar to one. I wonder how it made him feel... knowing he would not come back out of his own accord. Feeling so small and helpless.

I hoped he did.

I hoped that he had felt even an ounce of the terror and helplessness that I felt everyday of my childhood. The terror that made me quite honestly not know where my childhood stopped and my adulthood began.

I knew that I wasn't an adult, but I also knew that I wasn't a teenager anymore, I didn't go to parties, or go to the movies....

or go to school.