Trapped Pt. 2 (One Shot)

Okay so here is the second part of the one shot Trapped. Leave a vote or comment if you like it!
I hope you enjoy!

TommyInnit was slain by his family

TommyInn@t w&s slai7 by his f@amily

T;m$yI$nn@t w&s sl-i7 8y $is f@m$ly

T;m$yI$nn@t w&s sl-

/'/):671$:!1-&@.8,$/!/,@/!&1;8'ab,£\!£[+^|

.......

Tommy's POV

My eyes shot open and I took in large breaths of air. I jumped out of Techno's arms and whirled around to face my family and tell them off for leaving me in that god forsaken hole and-

wait

My body is still in Techno's arms. My eyes are still glazed over without any light in them. B-but that's impossible because I'm right here! I'm standing next to them! I look down at my hands... they look faded? Grayish and translucent.

God damn it.

I look back at my family and scream at them to hear me, to see me, to hug me. However, they are not moving anymore either, they're frozen. Not like the cold type of frozen, like a painting almost. Somehow this very moment has been frozen right before my eyes. The moment of my death?

I turn on my communicator and look at the recent message. It says that I've been slain by my family. My heart aches at the sight, however the closer I look the more I realize that it's off. The letters and words are contorted and mixed. It looks modified.

I turn back to the frozen moment in time and jump as I hear a voice behind me.

"Hello, Tommy."

I spin around and can't believe my eyes. There's a man with a green hoodie and a white smiley mask that covers half of his face. An axe hangs at his side and there's a twinkle in his eyes.

To someone else he might look like a random bystander, a stranger...

but I knew better...

that twinkle in his eyes was one of a god...

this man standing before me was a god.

I stand there in awe staring at him. I've seen poorly drawn pictures in textbooks and heard legends, but a part of me never really believed he was real.

However the man in the hoodie seems casual as he takes a step towards me and reaches his hand out, "Take my hand, Tommy."

I hesitate, looking back at my family, but what was I supposed to do? Say no? I wasn't exactly in an ideal situation. So instead, I turn and clasp my hand around the ma- god's in front of me.

The world spins and I let out a cry of fear and surprise. It seems like I'm drowning and it's as if I'll never stop spinning...

Until I do.

We land in a few inches of water and I frantically look around myself trying to determine my surroundings, but it was impossible...

There were no surroundings.

It was just white... as far as you could see. Not walls or a ceiling... just the color white, endless blank territory. I stumble over my words and force out,
"w-where are w-we-?"

"Walk with me, Tommy."

I did. It was quiet for a long time with the only noise being our footsteps splashing in the water on the ground, but somehow our feet weren't wet?