Harmless Insults

If you guys can't tell I'm having a lot of trouble with the chapter titles so if there's any suggestions I'm all ears. Also get ready for a long chapter

Tommy POV

I bite my lip nervously as Dream sends me the Among Us code, I can't believe I lock track of time I hope they're cool about it, another scream from downstairs... I feel like crying again

What a crybaby, I bet your "friends" wouldn't cry over stupid stuff like this

I bite back tears  and push away the slight tremor in my hands and embrace the everyday numbness that I've learned to live with, I don't bother plastering a smile on my face because I don't have my face cam on, before joining VC I practice saying hello guys in my upbeat voice a few times to get rid of the raspy sounds coming from it as a result of my tears.

You sound like a child, you are a child

I join the among us game and then join VC

I shout "Hey guys! I don't think I'll stream today, I didn't feel like hogging all the attention, thought I'd give you guys a chance" I force out a loud laugh

God why are you so horribly insulting all the time

I actually pondered that accusation.. to be truthful I didn't know how not to, I needed that front, I had to appear strong after all

You are weak

Out of all of Tommy's friends on the call he is met with silence until Dream speaks up in a bitter voice,
"Tommy I added a plug in where we can all see each other's cameras on the sides of the among us screen, so you'll have to hide if you're imposter in your face too... turn on your camera"

They hate you

I bit my lip so hard that time I tasted blood... I pulled up my phone camera in panic as anxiety spread through me however, I didn't look too bad. Or absolutely horrible... hoodie I had on covered up my thinness and I could just say I stayed up late editing videos. I wasn't sure why Dream seemed angry or why the rest of the call was silent but after a few moments of hesitation and a snarky "any day now?" From Dream. I turn on my camera and put a smile on my face while I waited for someone to comment on how I looked a little out of it. No one did.

They don't care

Nobodys POV

Tommy's camera turns on and there is a momentary silence. No one else had turned on their cameras yet because they didn't want Tommy to see them trying to hold in laughter and give it away. However it only takes a few moments before VC floods with voices. Somehow even with the flood of people talking they each manage to not talk over each other, each word said is heard perfectly throughout the call. Tommy heard each word perfectly.

Wilbur: Tommy what kinda of messed up person promises their friends to do something and then doesn't follow through with it.

Techno: Exactly Wilbur is so incredibly incorrect. Can you not be a terrible friend for once in your life.

Tubbo: Y- you act like such a child Tommy!

Tubbo stutters over his words trying to hold in laughter but quickly muted before he blows the whole operation.

Philza: Tommy do you even try to be here for us?

Dream: It's okay Tommy next time I just won't invite you

Wilbur: You're kind of annoying anyways

Tommy brings a hand to his mouth. If you looked closely you could notice the enormous amounts of pain and sorrow behind his eyes but to the distracted people barely looking at his face cam it look as if it was a shocked look of sarcasm which only gave fuel to keep going.