Trapped (One Shot)

Okay so here's another one shot, I hope you like it! Also, please comment on what you would like to see. Would you guys like a part two of a one shot, more of the OG AU, or just more one shots in general?

Tommy's POV

I chuckled under my breath. I would show Wilbur that I could decorate this ravine, I-

Woosh

I immediately felt pressure from all sides as I was pushed to the floor. I winced in pain. I tried to turn and move myself away from my predicament, but then I realized I couldn't move. The pain in my spine and pinned arm grew.

My breathing sped up. I was trapped.

Trapped trapped trapped trapped

Everything was so dark, I couldn't move, I could barely breathe, I began to hyperventilate. This couldn't be happening. I couldn't be stuck.

I screamed, for someone, for anyone to help me. I felt tears fill my eyes. I stared at the little glimmer of light shining through a hole in my prison of stone.

I saw someone walk over and I nearly sobbed at the sight. It was okay, I was okay. I struggled to keep the pain from my voice as I spoke, I didn't want to be seen as weak of course.

"WILBUR! Wilbur, listen man, could you help me out?"

There was a silence as I waited for the breaking of block, the soothing voice of my brother, the warm embrace in his arms.

Instead I was met with a laugh, a loud, comical laugh. Wilbur yelled, "Ay, Tubbo! Get over here and look at this... the big man is trapped!"

I forced out a laugh and then began to speak again, I couldn't help the panic that crept into my tone as I felt something in my arm start to crack.

"W-Wilbur? Please let me out! Haha, I-I have claustrophobia and I-"

Suddenly the light was blocked out as Wilbur placed a block. I screamed unable to keep the desperation from my voice any longer.

"WILBUR, WILBUR PLEASE HELP, I CANT-"

I tried to inhale but I couldn't. It wasn't that I was out of air, no... it was the pure panic that was overtaking me.

I flooded with relief and was finally able to breathe again when the light flooded back into the hole. I recognized the shoes of the person in front of me.

"T-TUBBO? Oh thank god, listen, Big T, I really need you to let me out of here, I'm serious, everything hurts and I can't breathe and m-my claustrophobia-"

Tubbo laughs, he looks to Wilbur. "This is hilarious, Wil, how did you manage?"

"That's just it! I didn't, he managed to get himself into this predicament." Wilbur laughs again.

"He always was dramatic." Tubbo says with humor in his voice.

With every laugh they have, the less breath I could seem to get.

"What are you nerds doing?"

Once again, I was filled with relief. Techno cared about me, right? Techno would help. Techno looked at me with wide eyes and then that awful humor filled his expression as well.

"I think we should start discussing prices, kid."

Prices? What? Didn't he see how much pain I was in? I didn't care, I'd give him anything. "O-Okay take whatever you want, please I'll give you anything just let me out, PLEASE!"

I couldn't hold back the sobs any longer.

Wilbur spoke again, "No, Techno, don't. It's funnier like this AND I don't have to deal with his annoying antics."