Too Late

Alrighty here's the next part! Hope you enjoy!

Tommy's POV

I sprint down the hall, I have to get away from him.

I have to get away from my father.

I round the corner and lock myself in the guest bedroom. I hear the scraping of his knife on the walls.

Scrape

Scrape

Scrape

My breathing speeds up and tears fill my eyes. I hear him begin to pound on the door.

Bang

Bang

Bang

This is it- I paused as I listened closer to the sound. It definitely didn't sound like banging. More like a ringing of some sort?

I open my eyes. I look around my room still breathing heavily as the memories all slam back into my face. My friend, my father, my injuries. I begin to drift back out of consciousness before I hear another loud

Ring

Ring

Ring

Where was that coming from? I try to look towards the source of the noise and wince in pain. It's my phone. I stare at it. Before, I've never even considered picking up my phone out of fear that my father would hear and think I was calling for help.

However what was the point if I wasn't going to make it anyways....

Ring

Ring

Ring

I look again towards my phone, heavily in thought, lucid thought for the first time in days. I almost decide against it until I make out the name on the screen....

Ring

Ring

Tubbo

Without another thought I accept the call.

For a second there is silence as I try to gather my strength to speak which is something I haven't done in a while. Tubbo says nothing. I really hoped he wasn't angry at me.

I finally get the strength to speak, "tub-bo?"

My voice cracked, damn it. I hear some rustling on the other side of the line before hearing a very loud

"TOMMY?" All at once from several different voices, I recognized those voices. I pull the phone away from my ear and let out a noise of discomfort. The loud noises that were now coming from the phone only intensified my blinding headache.

It goes silent again like it's waiting for my response so I warily pull the phone back to my ear. I say, "guys?"

The group of people let out another noise of disbelief and relief. It was like they almost didn't think the voice speaking through the line was real.

I hear Tubbo speak as he breaks down in tears, "Tommy, I'm so sorry-"

Techno cuts him off, "We have time for that later, Tommy how badly are you injured?" He asks in an urgent tone.

I hadn't even thought about that, I try to examine myself. Besides my headache, I don't feel much anymore.

Wilbur says, "Tommy?" wow Wilbur was there too?

I try my best to make my words understandable as I speak, "I have a headache but besides that I don't feel much."

Philza follows up with a "you don't feel much pain?"
God, were they all meeting up without him?