Home

Okay so here's today's update! I hope you like it! Leave a vote or a comment if you enjoy! Also for some reason I really like the experience music with my writing or at least in these chapters, so I have added it once again. I really think it just gives the story so much more emotion. If you like that sort of thing you can listen to it while reading, if not that's totally okay too! I just added it in case anyone wanted to use it! Alright I'll stop rambling and let you read haha. Enjoy!

Tommy's POV

I didn't remember much at first. I remember feeling something forever shift in my heart. My soul. I remember a bright light. I remember the feeling of blood drip from my head, which was now pounding more than ever.

I remember trying to get up and collapsing again.

I remember the ringing in my ears, the blurry memories, I remember not knowing where I was.

Then all at once everything came rushing back. Not memory by memory, but all of it. The emotions, the memories, the pain...

All of it.

My eyes were now wide. I could see the sun peek through the leaves of a tree. I could hear the chirping of birds.

Was I dead?

N-no, I couldn't be dead. There wouldn't be this much pain if I was dead. There wouldn't be blood. There wouldn't be s-smoke?

I lift my head and look behind me. The smoke was thick. I start coughing. My eyes make out two figures on the ground. The cop and m-

My father.

I instantly shot up somehow managing to get on my feet without falling over. I hold my breath as I watch his chest, I beg for it it not to rise again.

Beg that my luck had finally changed.

It hadn't.

His chest rises, it's slow and rare but it's definitely there.

I remember being so, so scared. I remember thinking about who he would hurt. I remember thinking about how he could apparently rise above anything to hurt me.

To hurt the people that I love.

I remember the glint of the gun on the ground being so bright.

And I was just a scared boy trying to escape the horror show that my life had inevitably become.

Was always going to be.

I remember grabbing the weapon, secretly loving the feel of it in my hand.

I remember watching as my father's eyes fluttered open and settled on me.

I remember watching his eyes go wide at the gun in my hand.

I remember raising the weapon towards his head.

I remember loving it. Every second of it.

And now here I stood, wide awake, watching my friends jump out of a car in the corner of my eye, they froze as they analyzed the situation before them.

I didn't care.

All I cared about was putting a bullet in my father's head.

Ridding the world of him.

So here I stood.

Nobody's POV

The boys quickly jumped out of the car and froze as they tried to analyze what they were seeing.

Tried to convince themselves it was real.

Tommy didn't even spare them a glance as they made their sudden appearance. Instead he continued to stare dead into his fathers eyes. His stare never breaking, his body unmoving,