Good Luck

Tommy's dad dropped Tommy to the floor and pinned his hands to the wall with his left hand. He sat on his legs to where Tommy couldn't move an inch except his head.

His father opened his knife with his right hand and said with a smile. "Good, Tommy.... do you realize if you died right now, it'd be better for everyone..." his father pushed the cold blade against his bare stomach drawing blood Tommy whimpered.

"Do you?"

"y-yeah dad" Tommy forced out

"You're weak, boy and I'm through with it, that's why we are going to play a game! I'm going to hurt you just a little don't worry! If you're strong you'll be fine! And then I'm going to go downstairs."

Tommy's father pressed the blade into his skin on his stomach and started carving.

Tommy screamed in agony.

His father twisted and turned the blade. Never going very deep but it was clear he was carving something. Tommy thrashed, slamming his head against the wall, injuring it even more. The bruises from his fathers hold were now very visibile around his neck.

And then his father paused and Tommy braced himself as he looked at his stomach. It had WEAK carved across the front. Tommy began sobbing.

You are weak, Tommy's voices exclaimed

His father said "with every game has rules....while trying to heal yourself you
Number one, you cannot leave this house
Number two, you cannot bring people to this house
Number three, cannot divulge our address to anyone...

If you break these you'll regret it"

Tommy started shaking harder

Tommy's father positioned the knife with the point facing the center of his stomach.

Tommy's father leaned in close to Tommy's ear, his breath heavy with alcohol and whispered

"Good luck"

His father plunged the knife deep into his stomach and Tommy released a bloodcurdling scream.

Sorry this was a short chapter! It was more wrapping up the last chapter than anything!
Vote to be POG! :)