Power Pt. 2 (One Shot)

So here's part two of Power. Let me know if you want to see more or if you want another part of something else or something new! Enjoy!

Nobody's POV

After they watched the boy fall backwards off of the obsidian grid almost everyone screamed in fear. For all they knew he had just fallen to his death. Techno simply stands frozen as everyone runs to the edge.

He already knows what they're seeing. He knows that right now they're seeing nothing. They aren't seeing the boy mid fall or dead on the ground. They aren't seeing him because he flew away.

Because he has wings.

Because his little brother was the God of-

No. No, that couldn't be right. He sees Phil look at him with worried eyes.

Sapnap is trying to pull George away from Dream's body. As toxic as their love was, it was still love. It was funny... how weak Dream looked now as he lay crumpled on the ground.

His brother had done that.

He didn't know what to think. He had lived with him, grew up with him... how long? How long has Tommy been hiding this power? He was in awe.

As was everyone else. No one seemed to know what to do with themselves as they stood above their home that had been turned to rubble.

They had no where to go, no bed to rest in, and their entire worlds had just been shifted.

No one knew where the child.... the god, had disappeared to. They had seen him as a helpless, annoying kid for so long.

What were they supposed to do now?

There's silence except for the choked sobs from George in response to his lost friend. Even Sapnap had let a few tears escape. He had given up on trying to get George away from the body. George now sat holding the corpse in his arms and was telling it to wake up.

Technoblade whispered, "There was a prophecy."

Tubbo who looked like his entire life had shattered to pieces spoke, "w-what?"

There was a silence and then Techno responded.

"A- A prophecy, it's in the community library. It's a book that looks as if it's about to fall apart due to age. It speaks of something like this, but I never thought, I didn't think it would be-."

Techno seemed, for the first time in his life, as if he was at a loss for words.

Phil spoke next, "What did it say exactly?"

"I- I don't know.... but I know where it is."

In the end Fundy, Eret, Nikki, Techno, Phil, George, Sapnap, Tubbo, and even Ghostbur decided to go find the book, the others stayed to try to salvage their belongings in the rubble.

Techno and Phil felt a pang of remorse as they looked at the destruction of the nation that would most likely never be rebuilt. It wasn't the nation they cared about, no... the nation was corrupt, it was the people. This was their homes, it was all they had.

As they drew closer to the library, clouds seemed to slowly fill the sky. They were dark and ominous. The group played it off as just some passing storm clouds, but Techno had a fear that the source was something different.

Their fears were confirmed as they reached the library. Rain poured and thunder boomed. As they were walking up the steps to the door a flash of red lightning hit just feet in front of them. They stopped in bewilderment and then quickly ran inside.