The Car Ride

Hey guys, I hope you enjoy this next part! I'm kind of tired so if it had typos I apologize. Leave a vote or comment if you like it! Enjoy!

Nobody's POV

Tubbo's yells echoed through the house bouncing off the walls. Philza's eyes shot wide open as he fell off the couch.

"GUYS, GUYSSSSS, GUYS COME HERE HURRY"

Wilbur and Dream practically convinced Tubbo was getting murdered, bounded out of their beds and shot out of their rooms.

Wilbur made it out first and ran down the hallway just as Dream flung open his door. A loud thump was heard as Wilbur ran directly into it. He stands up with a groan.

Meanwhile Dream is still sprinting down the hallway trying to find the source of the panic just as Techno steps out of his room.

Techno looks around at the chaos and says, "What the hell is going-" he doesn't finish his sentence as Dream barrels into him, not being able to slow his momentum. They hit the floor piled on top of each other just as Wilbur comes rounding the corner and trip over them as well. All three of their gazes fly to Tubbo trying to find out what was wrong just as they see a smile on his face.

Grumbling they curse and groan as they roll off each other realizing Tubbo was just being Tubbo.

Tubbo says, "ooh sorry I guess you guys thought I was in trouble or something"

Meanwhile Philza is smiling for the first time in days trying to contain his laughter as he watched the three grow men tangled up. His smile quickly falls as he remembered why they were all there.

Dream's anger rises, "what the hell Tubbo?"

Techno says, "Tubbo if I don't hear the best goddamn explanation in my life"

Wilbur mutters, "Tubbo I literally just fell aslee-"

Tubbo cuts him off not being able to contain himself any longer

"I found Tommy."

Everyone goes deathly silent. Techno looked skeptical. This was too good to be true.

"Well at least I think I did"

Wilbur throws up his hands and begins to walk back towards his room, he yells "wake me up when you have actual information"

Tubbo fumbles over his words in desperation, "I- I do I swear! I know where he is! I know his address!"

Wilbur goes still, he whips around and asks Tubbo to explain in a deathly low voice.

Tubbo shoved the phone towards Techno who was closest. Techno stared at it in disbelief.

Everyone huddled around the phone. There was an address about an hour or so away.

Philza turns to the boy, "Where did you find this?"

Techno also adds with a raging tone, "How long ago did you find this?"

Tubbo quickly realized that Techno thought he had been keeping the address from him. He rushes to reassure him.

"I found out about it only seconds before you did! I was watching some of Tommy's old videos. He mentioned it and said it was his address."

There was silence.

Wilbur broke it, "Holy shit" he tears up but they were tears of joy, he pulls Tubbo into an embrace

"we are actually going to find him"

It had only taken about 2 minutes after that comment until the group was flying down the road.