The Last Time

All of a sudden, the group looked up to see Hawk, Kyler, and a few other Cobras walk in. They all had smirks on their faces, making the group's faces drop. Kyler was looking at both Miguel and Brooke and they looked to each other nervously. They both knew what each other were thinking and nodded. "It's payback time nerds." Kyler said with a smirk. Brooke looked to Hawk who had a tight-lipped smile. He was making eye-contact with Luke which made her even more nervous. The cobras started walking up to the group, making them back up. Brooke and Luke helped Bert off the floor and turned around. Not many seconds later, Tory and the rest of Cobra Kai walked in. She looked angry and when Brooke looked to Sam, she seemed nervous and scared. 

Well this won't be good, she thought.

"Heard you were throwing a party. Hope you don't mind if we crash." Tory's anger was fuming off of her. "Tory, you don't have to do this." Miguel swallowed nervously. "It's too late. This ends tonight. NO MERCY!" She yelled. They all got into their fighting positions, facing different directions. That's when the fight began.

Kyler went straight for Brooke, making her try and defend herself. She tried to kick with all her force but it was as if she was in a dream. It just wasn't strong enough. He punched her in the face and as she stumbled, Kyler yelled, "Call that a kick?! CMON!" She tried to kick him again, but he grabbed her foot and spun her around, knocking her into the table. As she groaned in pain, the two groups continued fighting. 

As Demetri stumbled onto the floor, Mitch was nearby and quickly went up to him. "Demetri get up! Cmon, get up. Lets go!" He tried to help Demetri up but got turned around and punched by another guy. They began fighting again as Demetri got up and tried to help.

When Hawk broke a glass over a Miyagi-Do student, he looked up and in the corner of his eye, he saw Brooke in Kyler's chokehold. He turned his head to see Brooke struggling, making him weak. Another guy came at him, not giving him time to help. 

"Cmon Rookie! You think you're better than me now?" Kyler yelled as he began laughing and taunting Brooke. She felt helpless, stuck, and weak. Anything she tried, he'd block and punch or kick even harder. Her face was covered with blood but she kept trying. Miguel came in and tried to help so she could have time to breathe. "Ohh Rhea's turn." He chuckled as they began fighting. Kyler was stronger than before and Miguel wasn't ready for it. He got punched, kicked, and shoved to the ground but he didn't care. He did the same to Kyler, but Kyler blocked one of his kicks, making Miguel fall. "Cmon Rhea. Come on! We aren't done yet." His face was more serious. Miguel's anger increased, making it easier for him to hurt Kyler. As they continued fighting, Kyler eventually knocked him to the ground and Brooke rushed back in. She kicked him, but he flipped her to the floor. Kyler started yelling "Hell yeah! Hell yeah! These suckers never had a chance, baby!" as he did his handshake with Hawk who was right next to them. Kyler moved to another area of the house to fight Miguel, while Hawk stood there, not knowing what to do. 

As Brooke groaned on the floor, thoughts began to swarm his head. "Kreese has gotten into your head." "Who even are you anymore." "I loved the old you.." "You're such a douche now." "You were softer than a baby's ass." "Never underestimate your enemy." "I made you what you are, not Kreese!" His breathing started to get shakier. He looked around, seeing Brooke on the floor next to him. His eyes made their way around the house and then to the center, where Demetri was being held in the same position he was in when Hawk broke his arm. "Hey. Yo, Hawk. Free shot!" The guy holding him chuckled. The two guys began laughing, and Hawk's face was full of anger. Demetri's eyes were closed, getting ready for whatever was about to happen. When Hawk ran over, he jumped up, kicking one of the guys', and threw the one who was holding Demetri into the table, shattering the glass. He slowly walked up to Demetri, making him back up in shock. "Look man, I'm sorry. For all of it. Do you wanna help me win this thing?" Hawk said to him, making Demetri slightly confused. He nodded his head and his face grew a smile as he said, "Yeah."