The Beginning

"Holy shit..." Brooke said letting it slip out of her mouth as soon as she saw Eli with a blue mohawk. Everyone had a look of amazement as soon as he stepped into the dojo. 

"Welcome to Cobra Kai" Johnny said, not realizing who it was. Miguel looked surprised, and then... he realized.."Eli- what happened?" Eli looked at him, then to Brooke with a smirk on his face. "I'm flipping the script." 

"Wait, you're the kid with the lip? Nice cut bro!...You see that!" Johnny said, pointing at Eli. "...doesn't matter if you're a loser, or a nerd, or a freak, all that matters is that YOU BECOME BADASS!" Johnny said making eye contact with everyone else in the dojo. "Hawk...fall in."

Hawk walked onto the mat after kicking off his shoes and lined up next to Brooke. As he walked next to her, Brooke looked at him and he had a wide smirk of confidence on his face. She looked back in front of her, facing the mirror, and gave another look at Hawk who was watching Johnny.

He was unrecognizable.

-

"Did you just flinch virgin?" Johnny said getting all up in the kid's face. 

"Holy shit we have a room full of flinchers.." "YES SENSEI!" everyone shouted. "THAT WASN'T A QUESTION!" Johnny yelled. "Raise your hand if you've never been punched before" Everyone in the dojo besides Aisha, Miguel, and Brooke raised their hand. "Ms. Lawrence, Ms. Robinson, un-flinch your rows." "YES SENSEI!" Brooke and Aisha responded at the same time.

Brooke turned behind her and looked the kid in his face. "I'm so sorry for this" she said before darting a punch at the kid's face. As she went down her row, she felt the need to apologize after every hit. As she looked behind her, she saw the kids holding their faces.

"Un-flinch me" Brooke heard Hawk say to her. 

"What? No I can't." Brooke had a look of worry on her face. "You're not in my row." She gestured to the kids on the floor. "I want you to do it. Just punch me." He confidently replied.

Without a second thought, Brooke jabbed him right in the face making him stumble back a bit. Everyone else that saw let out a "oooh" in response. Brooke all of a sudden felt this feeling of guilt take over her body. "Oh my god, are you okay? Did I hit you too hard?" She walked over to him.

"Holy shit Lawrence, that was a strong ass punch. How the hell-" Hawk replied holding his nose as it started bleeding. "Well you asked for it....literally." Brooke said with a small smirk. 

-

As Brooke went back to punching the rest of the group, saying sorry after hitting each kid, Aisha was enjoying un-flinching everyone else. They could here the kids in the dojo fall to the ground, holding their face. When everyone was done being hit, Johnny let everyone go, leaving Miguel, Brooke, Aisha, and Hawk sitting on the mat stretching. "Is your nose better?" Brooke said directly looking at Hawk. "Yeah, yeah..I'm still surprised at how much strength you had.." 

Brooke couldn't help but notice how much more talkative he was being. "What can I say...gotta except the unexpected." Brooke said winking at Hawk making them both share a laugh.

Aisha rolled her eyes, "Oh quite it you two." She said, making the whole group laugh. "Anyways guys, so I want to take Sam on a date but I need somewhere romantic...but not too romantic." Miguel said, changing the topic. Hawk looked up and smiles, "You could take her to get tattoos". Aisha let out a laugh. Miguel and Brooke look at him in confusion, "What?"

"Why would you ever take a girl to get tat-" Brooke was cut off when all of a sudden, Hawk was taking off the top of his gi and turned around revealing a tattoo of a hawk with a blue mohawk. "Holy shit..." Brooke said with her jaw on the floor. Miguel whispered to her, "You gotta little drool." She hit Miguel on the arm jokingly.