Let's Have Some Fun!

(Outfit you are wearing is above)

As Brooke and the gang arrived at the beach, they all started to set up for the people who Aisha invited. 

After a few minutes, many people started showing up, starting to fill up that part of the beach. Everyone was having a good time and then all of a sudden, Brooke saw a car pull into the parking lot at the top, with four people getting out of it. She noticed that it was Yasmine, Moon, Kyler, and Brucks. She bumped Aisha's arm and pointed to them and they both started to smile, making eye contact with Yasmine. 

Yasmine looked like she was about to cry, making them laugh. Kyler started to step forward but he locked eyes with Miguel, causing him to back up. As him and Brucks got back into the car, Moon started to walk down the hill with a smile, causing Yasmine to follow with a look of disgust on her face.

Brooke walked up to Miguel, noticing that he was very drunk. "Hey...are you okay? You seem really out of it right now." Miguel looked up at her and patted her shoulder, "I'm doing just fine, thanks for asking." He smiled sarcastically as he walked off. She scoffed and went to get a soda, filling her red cup as she sat on a log looking at the fire. 

"Enjoying the party?" Hawk said with a smirk, sitting next to her. "Not anymore." She replied with a joking smile. "Dang..okay, I see how it is." He said with a chuckle looking down at his cup. "That girl over there near the drinks has been eyeing you all night...you should go up to her and make a move." She said, pointing to a girl. "Well sucks for her..because I have my eye on a girl already." He looked up at Brooke. She did the same and he slowly leaned in. 

In the corner of her eye, she noticed Aisha calling her over, making her get up. "I'll be right back" she said with a wide smile. Hawk smiled, shaking his head. Demetri passed her and took her spot on the log next to Hawk. "I don't get it..you shave half your hair, get a tattoo, and just like that...everything changes?" Demetri said, looking directly at Hawk. "Not everything. That girl still won't give in. But, let me let you in on a little secret...it's not just the haircut, the back tattoo, it's the way of life man, you just gotta...feel the energy and live in the moment." Hawk said passionately, hitting Demetri softly on the back. Hawk got up and walked up to Brooke. Demetri got up soon after and drank the rest of whatever was in his cup as he walked up to Yasmine. 

As Brooke walked up to Aisha, she saw Moon standing next to her

As Brooke walked up to Aisha, she saw Moon standing next to her. "Okay, you may be questioning why I'm with Moon, but she is actually super nice. She apologized on behalf of the way she was included in everything and she just wants to be friends." Aisha said with a smile. "Oh, well if she apologized, then in that case...Hi! My name is Brooke." Brooke said with a wide smile, looking over to Moon who was shining a smile as well. The three of them continued talking until Hawk walked up and put his arm around Brooke. "Oooh is this a thing?" Moon asked. Aisha scoffed, "Not a surprise...you guys were always lowkey flirting." Brooke rolled her eyes. "Yeah, yeah.." 

They all turn their heads to the sound of Yasmine's high-pitched voice screaming at Aisha as she walked up to her. "HEY! You think it's funny crashing my party?" Aisha looked at her. "It's not really YOUR party cause we were here first."