Merry Christmas

"Pick out an outfit. We're gonna walk around the shops and try to find you another guy." Moon smiled as she clapped. "Yeah, no. But we can walk around the shops." Brooke sarcastically smiles and picks out an outfit.

Outfit:

As she grabs her phone, Brooke makes her way out with Moon

"Ugh, I'm so excited for tomorrow. It's our last day of school until winter break." Moon smiles as she keeps her eyes on the road. "Yeah. I can't wait to lay in bed for a few weeks in cozy clothing. My candles will be lit, my room will be dim and warm and I'll have a movie playing everyday." Brooke smiles as she puts down her phone. "Omg that sounds so cozy, I'll be coming over everyday." Moon chuckles in response, making Brooke let out a small laugh. "I'm so glad we're best friends M." Brooke looks at Moon with a bright smile and Moon returns it.

When the two walk into the first store, they go straight to the clothes. "Grab clothes so we can pretend to have a fashion show in the fitting rooms." Moon smiles as she starts grabbing the clothes she likes. Brooke nods with a smile and does the same.

"Omg you should definitely get that! It looks so good on you!" Moon smiles as she takes a picture of Brooke. "Mmm, no..it doesn't really fit my...aesthetic." Brooke sarcastically responds as she goes back into her fitting room. 

"What about this for me?" Moon says as they walk out of the fitting rooms with new outfits on. "Oh my gosh, yes! You have to get it, it's so..you. And you should also get it so I can steal it from your closet." Brooke laughs as Moon jokingly rolls her eyes. 

---------

As the two finish their shopping day, they head back to Brooke's house. "So I'm thinking of wearing a cozy outfit tomorrow for school. You know, pajamas and a sweater." Brooke smiles as she puts her new clothes into her laundry basket. "Ohh yeah! It'll be nice for the winter-ish theme. Ohh so Christmasy!" Moon chuckled with a bright smile, making Brooke look at her and laugh. "How are you so smiley all the time?" Brooke says as she looks back to her hamper. "Not that I don't love your smile, it beautiful really, but..." She quickly added on. Moon shined a smile. "I only focus on the positive energy, any negative things I sense...I let go of them." She responded as she went through her new clothes.

---------

When Brooke woke up, she did her routine and got dressed. As she was looking through her drawers, she noticed she didn't have anything good that was clean. In the corner of her eye, she saw a sweater at the bottom and grabbed it. "Ah! This'll do." She kept on her pajama pants and put the sweater over her shirt. "Oooh, this is soft." She chuckled as she sprayed her perfume on it and grabbed her backpack. 

Outfit: