Who Even Are You Anymore

"They did what?" Johnny's face turned to disbelief. "They canceled it." Mitch responded and everyone began to be in shock. Brooke walked up to his phone and looked at the screen. "What the hell." She looked up at Johnny who was shocked as well, but anger was forming in him. 

-----

"I can't believe they canceled the All Valley just because they don't want to spread the message of violence." Brooke said as she ate her fries. Luke and Miguel shook their heads. "Dang, I really wanted to fight in one too." Luke took a bite of his burger. "Right, you haven't competed." Miguel looked to Luke and he nodded in response. "Man, that sucks." Miguel took a sip of his drink and the group chuckled. "How was Hawk at school?" Miguel asked nervously. Brooke looked at him with wider eyes. "Uh- well, I didn't talk to him. I don't really feel like getting pissed at him again because there isn't really a point if he isn't gonna change. It's pretty obvious that he isn't going too anyway." She shook her head and Luke looked at the two in confusion. "Did I miss something? I knew he was an asshole but.." He gave a small smile. "Yeah, he went over to Brooke's house yesterday and she totally went off on him. Made him wanna leave without getting a say." Miguel chuckled and Brooke smiled as she shook her head again. "He went  over to your house?" Luke looked shocked. "Yeah the door was locked but he found the spare key and let himself in." She rolled her eyes and continued eating. "Yikes.." Luke widened his eyes and looked at his plate.

"I should probably get going guys, the meeting for the All Valley is today and I want to help change their minds." Miguel got up and left money on the table for his meal. "Okay, I'll see you later! You better make them change their minds!" Brooke smiled. "See you at school bud." Luke added on with a small wave.

As the two finished their meals, they decided to go to the arcade. "Oooh you're definitely loosing." Brooke chuckled as she walked through the doors. "Keep telling yourself that." Luke gave her a sarcastic wink as he followed her in. 

"Wow, you're worse than I expected." Brooke chuckled as she continued throwing the basketballs into the hoop. "Listen, basketball just isn't my strongest sport." He jokingly rolled his eyes with a smile making Brooke chuckle. "Cmon, lets play a game where you can give me some sort of challenge, it's like I'm playing by myself." She laughed as she grabbed his hand and dragged him to another game. 

---

"Cmon nerds, lets have some fun." Hawk smirked as he made his way into the arcade, a few cobras following. "Just grab the tickets and meet up at the ticket exchange or whatever." He confidently laughed and patted Kyler's chest.

As Hawk made his way around the arcade grabbing the tickets that came into his sight, he heard a familiar laugh. 

His heart beat faster as he followed it. 

Brooke

A smile grew on his face but he didn't make it obvious. As he walked closer, he came to find her pulling Luke's hand with a bright smile on her face. His smile faded and a wave of anger hit him.

"Well look what we have here." Hawk had an angry smirk on his face as Brooke and Luke turned to him. "God, can I never get away from you? Where are you coming from?" Brooke scoffed as her smile went away. "Oh cmon cupcake, we had one small inconvenience." He responded with a bitter smile. "Hey man, she obviously doesn't wanna talk to you. Why don't you go back to your little gang and find one of those girls from that rotation you have." Luke's face turned to concern as he put his arm out. "Mind your own damn business British Boy." Hawk pushed his arm away. "Okay that's enough. Go away Hawk." Brooke walked forward and in between the two guys making him scoff. "Honestly...who even are you anymore." Brooke shook her head and walked away. Luke chuckled and followed her.