COBRA KAI! COBRA KAI! COBRA KAI!

At the dojo the next day, Brooke, Miguel, and Hawk were stretching in a triangle. "Hold on, I'll be right back." Brooke said as she got up and walked to Johnny's office. The boys nodded at her and continued to talk.

"So Brooke told me about everything, and you were right. Sensei, Brooke, and Keene are a family." Hawk shook his head as he stretched his leg. Miguel sighed, "I just don't understand why he wouldn't tell us." Miguel's disappointment wasn't hidden. "I don't know. But it explains why he was giving all of us shit for kicking Keene's ass at the tournament. I just don't know why Brooke got his shit too. It makes no sense. Show no mercy...unless it's his son or her brother." Hawk said in a mildly angry tone. "Then we gotta be pussies." He added on, as Miguel shook his head.

Aisha walked up to the two with her phone, looking anxious. "You guys...have you seen the commercial?" Brooke walked back onto the mat. "What commercial?" Aisha showed them on her phone. "Sam's dad started his own dojo and disses cobra kai." Aisha responded as Miguel took her phone to get a closer look.

-

Brooke pulled it up on Johnny's computer to show him and as she walked out, Kreese and Johnny began to say how they needed an immediate response. Johnny walked out of the office not too long after and told Aisha to record him. He began to say, "There's a lot of talk going around in the valley...about free karate. But everyone knows that in life, you get what you pay for. You wanna really kick the competition? Hai!" He yelled as he kicked the plant, that Daniel gives to people after they buy a car, and broke the glass. "Then you need to get your ass over to Cobra Kai. Screw that lame meditation bullshit. What you need is bone-crunching, face-smashing, good old American karate." He said, punching the dummy. "Enough about self-defense...learn about self-offense. Don't be a pussy. Join Cobra Kai and let me teach you, the way of the fist." Johnny ended, as Aisha stopped the recording. "And....cut!" 

"Alright, we get it?" Johnny looked at Aisha. "I think so." She nodded, giving him a thumbs up. "Alright great, just make sure the Cobra snake comes in at the end alright? I want it to really pop. Make it chrome. And throw 'Thunderstruck' under it." Johnny said as he began to walk backwards to the back of the dojo. "I'm pretty sure the rights for that song will cost too much." Brooke yelled loudly so he could hear it. "No. I already own it, cassettes in the car."  

Brooke looked at Miguel, Hawk, and Aisha. "Oh, and put one of those hash browns at the end. You know like hash brown 'Team Cobra Kai' or something. AND THEN SEND IT TO THE INTERNET!" He finished as he walked to the back. Brooke started laughing, her hands covering her face, as the other three started to laugh as well, making them laugh even harder. 

After the laughter died down, Aisha and Brooke began to practice with each other, leaving the boys to be on their own.

Miguel and Hawk both made their way to the back after Johnny, to talk to him. Brooke saw them go in there and a wave of nerves hit her. "What are they doing?" She asked Aisha, looking at their backs. "Who knows." She responded carelessly as she went to her backpack. Brooke did the same, trying to think about what they could be talking about.

-

"Sensei can we talk to you about something?" Miguel spoke up first. "Look, if it's about the infomercial, I know." Johnny replied as he turned around. "It's not about the commercial." Hawk nervously said.. "It's about Robby Keene." He adds on, looked to Miguel then back to Johnny. There was silence for a moment. "What about him?" Johnny asked, looking at both Hawk and Miguel. "I saw his picture on your refrigerator. I wasn't snooping...but, we know he's your son." Miguel looked at him anxiously. "That's why you got mad at us after the tournament...right?" Hawk added on to Miguel. "Is that what you think? Brooke told me about what she told you. Yeah, Robby's my son. But that has nothing to do with how I run my dojo. It's also none of your damn business. It's between me, Brooke, and Robby. Do you understand?" Johnny's tone was serious, making Miguel nod understandingly. "Yes sensei." Hawk spoke up, wanting to get more answers. "But- but sens-" Johnny interrupted him, ""But, but." nothing. Get out. You two clean mats for the rest of the week." Hawk looked at Miguel and Miguel nodded to him. He sighed and bowed as Johnny bowed back and they made their way out to the main dojo.