Beach Club

As Aisha, Tory, and Brooke showed up at the Beach club, Tory looked around in shock. "Okay...this is not the beach. Where are the homeless dudes on rollerblades and the guys shoving shitty hip-hop demos in your face?" Tory asked, making Brooke and Aisha chuckle. "No, don't worry. They'll come after they pass out the hors d'oeuvres." Aisha looked at Tory, then out to the people sitting next to the pool. 

Brooke spotted Robby and Sam sitting in the beach chairs, next to the pool. She smiled at them tanning. All of a sudden, she saw Sam look up at them. Brooke gave a small smile and waved. Aisha and Tory weren't paying attention, so they didn't see her or Robby. Robby noticed Sam staring at the girls and his direction gazed to Brooke. He gave a small smile and Brooke returned it. He motioned for her to come over. "Hold on guys, I'll be right back." Brooke turned to Aisha and Tory as she walked down to the pool area. 

"Hey...did you stalk me because I had to move our plans to tomorrow?" Robby joked with a small laugh. "Ha ha very funny, but no. Aisha invited me and Tory to come because her mom was here." Brooke responded pettily and looked to Sam. "Hey Sam. Aisha's up there at the food table alone I'm pretty sure. I don't know where Tory went but maybe now is a good time to talk to her? I know you guys used to be good friends." Sam gave a small smile and nodded. She walked away, giving Brooke a seat next to Robby. "Are you excited for summer break? Just a few days away." She spoke up, soaking in the sun. "Of course...um, how's karate doing?" Robby responded, looking a little hesitant. "Pretty good. Tory is decently good knowing that today was her first day at the dojo. Uh...dad is also doing pretty good as well. I know you might not want to hear about him but he is our dad after all." Brooke hesitated with the last sentence, looking at her hands then looking at Robby who was looking straight ahead. "Yeah...I get it." He said as he snapped back into the conversation and gave a small smile to Brooke. "Hey, I should get going. I see Tory at the bar and I'm getting kinda nervous. I'll see you tomorrow though!" Brooke smiled as she got up.

"Hey, whatcha doing?" Brooke asked, her eyebrows creased, as she walked up to Tory at the bar. "Shhh...come here." Tory grabbed Brooke's arm and pulled her aside. "I'm gonna steal one of the bottles, so try not to make it obvious." She continued as she walked back to the bar. Brooke nodded and walked over with her. 

"Hey...So nice day out huh?" Brooke looked at the bartender who nodded his head. "Alright...well. Is it always this packed?" Brooke continued on, trying to distract him. "Eh, depends on the days. Uh sorry, do you need something?" The bartender looked at her confused. "Well, do you have an virgin piña coladas?" Brooke asked with a smile. Tory gave her a thumbs up and held up the bottle. "No? How disappointing... well I'll be off." Brooke got up from the bar and fast walked to Tory. 

"Wow you actually pulled that off!" Brooke's expression was shocked, looking at Tory's bag with the bottle of vodka in it. "Shh, don't be too loud. But I know right! You weren't so bad yourself." Tory says with a proud smile, nudging her arm playfully. "I mean...I am pretty good at distracting guys, just look at me." Brooke said sarcastically, fluttering her eyes, and put her hands to her chin jokingly. The girls both started laughing as they walked to Aisha. 

"Hey!" Tory called out to her as they walked up to Aisha and Sam. Brooke looked at Sam, giving her a wink and thumbs up. She saw that her and Aisha were cool again. Sam smiled and looked down at her plate. She looked back up to Tory as she said, "Look what I got!" and Tory showed the bottle of alcohol to the group. "Where'd you get that?" Aisha looked at the bottle shocked. "Brooke helped me swipe it from the bar." Tory responded with a smile. Aisha and Sam looked at each other. "Oh relax, all the adults are getting wasted, no one's gonna notice if we have a little fun!" Brooke said with a wide smile. "You guys should put that back...you'll get into big trouble." Sam spoke up, looking at Tory. "We won't if no one tells, cmon...no one will get hurt if we just have a little drink." Brooke waved her off as she wrapped her arm around Tory's shoulder. Tory chuckled, adding on to Brooke. "And you are?" Aisha noticed the shift in moods, "Oh. Sam, this is Tory. Tory, Sam." Tory looked at Sam with a lifted eyebrow and a smile, "Oh, the Sam." Sam's smile faded. Her confusion was obvious, not knowing what Tory was referencing to. "Come on. Like anyone's gonna miss one bottle of vodka. I could swipe half the silverware in this place before anyone would notice." Tory said looking around. Sam's mood changed, "You shouldn't steal anything."