Cement

As Johnny had the students mix the cement, it got hotter by the minute. Everyone was starving, wiping their sweat, and complaining. Hawk, Miguel, and Brooke were working in one wheelbarrow, mixing cement, while Aisha and Mitch were working on one right next to them. "Sensai why are we mixing cement?" Miguel spoke up as Johnny walked by instructing how to mix it. "No questions." Johnny answered back. "Keep stirring!" he added on as he walked away. 

After a few minutes, a cement truck barrel drove in making the rest of Cobra Kai confused

After a few minutes, a cement truck barrel drove in making the rest of Cobra Kai confused. "What.The.Hell.Is.That." Brooke said as she stopped mixing and looked at the truck in awe. Everyone gathered and Johnny had a speech about "never stop training or you'll get stuck" or at least that's what Brooke heard. He continued to say, "If that drum doesn't start turning, the cement inside will harden, and get stuck. Is that what you want to happen to you?" 

"NO SENSEI!" Everyone responded. "Good. Now climb up, get inside, and make it spin." He finished his speech and walked to the entry way of the drum. "Holy- what?!" Brooke said as the rest of Cobra Kai stood there in confusion and fear. 

Eventually Hawk, Brooke, Miguel, and a few other students climbed in because they had no other choice. As soon as they stepped in, they started slipping. "Guys we better do this because I'm NOT getting cement stuck to me." Brooke said as she stepped inside and slipped. "Just focus everyone." Miguel said as he tried to start pushing. The rest of the students that went in started pushing. It didn't move. They tried again, didn't move. 

"Everyone! At the same time! 3! 2! 1!" Brooke yelled as everyone starts pushing at the same time. It started to turn a little bit. "More!" Miguel yelled. They pushed harder, making it turn more. "Yes! We got it! Keep going guys." Brooke said as the drum started turning faster. The groans of the students echoed louder as they pushed with more force. 

As they got out of the drum, Johnny had the students covered with cement stand in a line. He used a hose to spray the cement off of them. "You should all be proud of yourselves. I know I'm proud. Your parents would be proud too, if you told them what we did here today. Which we won't. You pushed forward like champions. Never stopping, never being satisfied, never giving up, and if you keep pushing...keep moving forward, you're gonna go to places you never even dreamed of." Johnny said, looking at Brooke. Brooke gave him a small smile and he nodded back with acknowledgment. There was a hidden smile on his features.

-----------------------------

As soon as she got home, Brooke rushed into the bathroom to take a shower. As she turned it on, she heard Johnny yell to her, "I'm going to the dojo to work on some paper work for the night! Make yourself food. Bye!" She yelled back, "Bye! Love you!" and the front door closed. "Well okay- rude." Brooke said jokingly as she jumped in the shower.

As Brooke finished off with her routine, she headed back into her room wearing a black tank top with fuzzy plaid pajama pants. She dried her hair with her towel until she saw someone sitting in her bed.