The Tournament: It's time (PART 2)

Brooke had a feeling spring throughout her body.

Her nerves took over, making her doubt herself and think about all the different emotions going on. She felt bad for Robby, felt Miguel's frustration, felt Sam's sadness, felt Hawk's anger, and felt happiness for Moon and their new friendship. 

But most importantly, she felt ready to win. 

The crowd was going wild and her teammates cheered her on as the count down got closer to zero. This was it...it was her and Robby left. Sister vs. Brother.

As she got a quick sip of water, she went up to Johnny. "I know you said no mercy, but I'm not touching his shoulder. I'm gonna win the way these things should be won." Johnny looked at her and nodded with approval. She smiled at him, receiving one in return. 

She took a deep breath.

As she got up to the mat, she faced Robby and smiled. "You're going down." He gave a small smile back. "Yeah, keep dreaming." 

She noticed that he was still clutching his shoulder, "Hey...you don't have to worry about your shoulder, I won't touch it. I'm gonna win this either way." She gave him a small smile of reassurance and he nodded as he slowly let go of it, smiling.

" She gave him a small smile of reassurance and he nodded as he slowly let go of it, smiling

(Pretend you are Miguel in this picture lol)

"Bow to me. To each other. Ready positions."

"FIGHT!"

Brooke started throwing punches, Robby blocking them all. She lifted her knee but got blocked again. She swung but Robby went under it, leaving her stomach in the open. He took advantage of it, kicking her down. 

"POINT!" 

He went to help her up, making her smile. "Not bad, now I know what I'm up against." Brooke said as they got back into their starting positions. 

"REMEMBER THE PITCHING MACHINE! DON'T GET HIT!" Johnny yelled to her. 

"FIGHT!" 

Brooke started off with a kick and Robby blocked it.  He began to punch and kick, but Brooke ducked. He continued punching but Brooke dodged them, leaving his hurt shoulder out in the open. She looked at it but didn't take the chance to hit it. Instead, she swept his feet and made sure he fell by kicking him in the stomach. 

Cobra Kai cheered and she heard Moon and Demetri yelling from the stands. "Be careful with leaving your shoulder open like that." Brooke said, helping him up. "I almost couldn't help myself." She grinned, patting his other shoulder. Daniel overheard it and looked at Brooke giving a surprised look. 

"FIGHT!" 

Brooke began punching again, Robby blocking them. He began to kick and she realized his pattern. She smirked as their next moves earned her a point. As he kicked, she grabbed his foot and kicked his other leg down. She quickly kicked him when he was down so she for sure got the point. She looked back to Johnny, earning a wink. She smiled back, looking back to Robby.