Work Harder Not Smarter

(What you wear is above)

Remembering that Johnny had told the dojo to be ready to go to a junk yard the next day, Brooke slowly jolted awake. She turned around to see Hawk sleeping and noticed that she had slept in his arms. 

Oh...my...god... she thought to herself. 

She quickly got up, picked up a pillow, and threw it onto his face, waking him up. "What was that for?" He said, rubbing his eyes. "Helllooooo!??! We have to be at the junk yard for karate today." Brooke said, pointing out the obvious. "Oh right." He got up groggily. They looked at each other for a few seconds before Brooke broke the silence. "Uh- um- you should probably go so you can get changed and make it in time." He scratched the back of his head and nodded, smiling as he walked out the door. 

As soon as she shut the door, Brooke put her hands behind her head and took a deep breath in while walking to her room. She changed into the outfit (above).

-------------------------------

As she got to the junk yard, she stood in between Aisha and Miguel. "Sooo, how was last night?" Brooke said jokingly while poking Miguel's side, laughing. He laughed and looked down, "All I can say is that it was a very successful night."

All of a sudden, Hawk came up next to Miguel and did their handshake

All of a sudden, Hawk came up next to Miguel and did their handshake. He turned to the side and smiled at Brooke. She looked over to see what Johnny was doing because it was taking forever for him to start the session. She saw him on top of a car, taking a sip of his beer. "Oh dear god." She sighed. 

"You've trained hard, you've gotten stronger, tougher, faster, you've done your best, you're ready for this tournament..AM I RIGHT?" He yelled out. "YES SENSEI!" They all shouted in response. "WRONG!" Johnny threw his can of beer on the ground. "You're best ain't shit. If you want to win the All Valley Under 18 Tournament, you gotta give me better than your best. Which is why, from now on, you're gonna get my worst. Do you understand?" 

"YES SENSEI!" 

"ARE YOU LOSERS?"

"NO SENSEI!" 

"ARE YOU NERDS?" 

"NO SENSEI!" 

"ARE YOU SURE?" he yelled back at them. 

Without thinking, they all yelled "NO SENSEI!" and when Brooke realized, her and Johnny face-palmed at the same time. The rest of the students looked at each other.