The Tournament: It's time (PART 1)

Not realizing how long they had been talking for, Brooke saw the light of day peeking through her curtain windows. "Holy SHIT! We literally talked through the whole night." Brooke said in shock but laughed. "Wow! It only felt like 10 minutes!" Moon responded, making them both laugh and then yawn. Brooke stood up and stretched, then looked in her closet for her gi. "You're coming to the tournament right?" She said excitedly but kept her head turned towards her drawers. "Of course! Wouldn't miss it!" Moon said, making them both shine a bright smile.

Brooke did her morning routine, making sure to wash her face in cold water to wake herself up. As Brooke got changed into her clothes she wore under her gi, Moon packed up her stuff and they made their way out to the tournament. To get Brooke's nerves out of the way, she put on "Happily" by One Direction and they both screamed the lyrics at the top of their lungs with the windows down.

 To get Brooke's nerves out of the way, she put on "Happily" by One Direction and they both screamed the lyrics at the top of their lungs with the windows down

It didn't take them that long to get there and after a few minutes, they pulled into the arena parking lot. They got out of the car and walked to meet up with the rest of Cobra Kai. 

"Okay, I'm gonna go try to find a seat." Moon gently patted Brooke's back for support. "Okay! I think Demetri is already in there, he probably has a good seat." Brooke responded with a smile as they both turned different ways.

As Brooke gathered in with the the group, she noticed Miguel practicing a little bit away from the group. 

"Sam?" She asked Aisha and Aisha gave her a disappointed nod in response. "He's been like that ever since the break up." Brooke shook her head. "Yikes..." She hesitantly put her backpack down. "Heyyy." Brooke heard the voice from in front of her and noticed who's voice it was but didn't look up. She started laughing, "What? No response?" Hawk said, finally making Brooke get up. "Hellooo!" She said with a smile, as he kissed her on the cheek.

"Hey have you seen my dad yet?" Brooke said, looking around. "Nope, none of us have seen him at all today." He responded, making her worry a little bit. "Hmm, weird." 

Brooke looked down at her phone, hoping to see a notification from him. None. 

"Yo Miguel, calm down. Save some for the tournament." Hawk looked at him, Miguel just gave him a glare. "Okayy... well anyway. Where's Sensei anyway? The tournament is gonna start soon." Hawk asked Aisha. "Eh he'll be here." 

"Uhh, I'm not so sure about that." Bert added in making Brooke look up from her phone. "What are you talking about?" 

"Well..I saw him last night at the mini mall, I was buying...a carton of milk, when I heard him in the parking lot yelling." Bert added on. "Why didn't you tell us earlier?" Aisha said, looking frustrated. "Well I'm so used to seeing him drunk...it didn't seem like a big deal." 

"Well we're here and he's not. So it's officially a big deal. What if something happened to him?" Hawk said in the same tone Aisha had, looking at Bert. "Like what?"