The Beach

As Brooke walked out of the house in her bathing suit, wearing jean shorts on top of her bikini bottoms, Hawk looked up through the windshield. His jaw dropped as he watched her walk to the car. She got in and without wasting a second, spoke up. "Well you look good-" He smiled, looking at her. Brooke started laughing and rolled her eyes. "You're making me want to put on a sweatshirt." She said as they made their way to Hawk's. 

Brooke waited in the car as he changed as well and when he came out, she started smiling. He got in the car wearing a t-shirt with swim trunks. "I like your outfit." Brooke said as she started the car up. "Oh shut up...I couldn't let my mom see my tattoo." Hawk joked as he took off his shirt in the car. Brooke smiled, shaking her head. 

The two make their way to the beach with the AC blasting. 

They parked and grabbed their bags. Hawk ran down to the group on the beach, while Brooke walked down. Demetri, Moon, and Bert were by the volleyball net. "Oooh! Get me in there!" Brooke said as she set her bag down and went next to Moon. "Boys vs. girls" Hawk said with a smirk as his eyes met Brooke's. 

-

Demetri served the ball but it didn't get over, instead, it hit the net. "Mulligan...send it back." Demetri called out and Hawk shook his head, "There are no mulligans in volleyball." He passed the ball over the net for Brooke to serve. Demetri scoffed, "Says you." He walked to his towel. Brooke and Moon looked at each other in shock and started laughing. Hawk just stood there, not knowing how to respond to what Demetri had said. "Water break." Demetri spoke up again, holding his towel. 

Two girls walked up to Demetri and his "Cobra Kai" towel. Brooke couldn't hear what they were saying but she knew that it had something to do with cobra kai, as the girls were associating him with the towel. "Look at you player." Moon laughed as Hawk and Brooke joined in. "Yeah...it'd be nice if you actually earned the cobra kai cred since you're so happy to take it. When are you ever gonna sign up?" Hawk said as he wrapped his arms around Brooke. "I don't know..I'm kinda enjoying the gain without the pain." Demetri grinned as he waved his hands to the girls who had just walked by. 

"Hawk." Miguel abruptly said. Everyone smiled and looked at him. "Miguel! Hey!" Brooke said as she tapped Hawk, signaling that he can let go and say hi. "Hey! There's the man." Hawk smiled, making his way to Miguel to do their handshake. "What's up?" Miguel replied in a gloomy tone. "No. No more of this. Look, it's a beautiful day out. The beach is packed with babes-" Brooke jokingly hit Hawk's arm at the "babes" remark. "Sorry...Okay- I only got my eye on one of em', but for you, that's what I'm talking about. No more sulking about Sam." Hawk said as Brooke nodded in agreement. "We'll leave you to it, Moon and I are gonna go swim." She added, grabbing Moon's hand as they ran to the ocean. Miguel quickly responded. "I'm not sulking about Sam, it's about sensei, and Brooke actually." 

As he said that, Hawk quickly turned his head back around. "Wait, what?" He looked at him confused. "It's about Robby Keene and how they know him." 

"Wait what do you mean?" Hawk asked, trying to tell if it was gonna be good or bad news. "I think he's sensei's son... and Brooke's brother." Hawk quickly looked at the girls in the ocean.

"Why didn't sensei tell us?....Why didn't she tell us?" He said with a confused expression and hurt feelings. Miguel looked at him and shrugged. "I have no idea."

He walked to the ocean, where Brooke and Moon were. He smiled at Moon and walked behind Brooke, turning her around. She smiled, but it soon faltered as she saw his expression.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He whispered with hurt in his face. "About what?" She put her hand on his cheek. "Is everything okay?" Moon came up looking nervous. "Yeah, we just have to talk about something." He responded, grabbing Brooke's hand. Brooke looked back at Moon confused and shrugged, following Hawk out of the ocean. Moon nodded hesitantly.