As Jimin hung up the phone, he informed Joon that he found her and that she was fine. The latter told him to keep in touch and let him know if they needed help. Jimin thanked him before deciding to go back to Laura's shelter and just sit by her until she was ready to come out.
To his surprise, the door to the closet was wide open when he approached. He rushed to take a look but Laura was nowhere to been seen.
He scanned the room for her when he heard the bedroom door close. At least, he knew where she was. He chose to give her more time to herself, so, he stayed downstairs for another five minutes.

After the longest five minutes in his life, Jimin could not stand it anymore, he needed to see Laura just to make sure she was feeling okay. As he climbed the stairs, he was preparing himself to get rejected by her.
"Laura? Can you just tell me that you are okay?" Jimin begged her after a soft knock.
"Jiminie. You can come in."
Laura's voice sounded different. There was a sensual undertone in it. Jimin slowly opened the door to find her on the bed. She was naked, blindfolded, and spread out. Jimin was surprised and outraged to see her like this.
"What are you doing Laura?" He inquired of her with an unstable voice, looking away from her.
"Is this not what you wanted?"
"What I wanted?" His voice became harsh as he grabbed a blanket that was lying on the chair next to the door.
"I am sorry if I don't meet your expectations."
He could hear little sobs as she spoke.
"I don't understand, Laura." Jimin was not aware of the tears that were slowly rolling over his cheeks.
"I can take the blindfold off..."
"Yes please."
"Okay but it will make this harder for me."
"Harder for you?" Laura was moving her hand to pull the piece of fabric off.
At the same time, Jimin walked towards her, covering her exposed body with the blanket.
Laura looked at him in surprise before removing the blanket.
"You said you would be the next man to claim me. So, you can have me."
Jimin felt how he was losing it. He stood up in anger, needing to put distance between him and the woman who was offering herself to him.

He walked into the dressing room to grab one of his t-shirts and some shorts

He walked into the dressing room to grab one of his t-shirts and some shorts. After taking a deep breath to calm his nerves, he returned to the bedroom to find Laura still lying uncovered on the bed. Tears were streaming down her face as she looked up to the ceiling.
"Laura?" His voice was soft as only looking at her expression made his emotions change from anger to worry.
She did not look at him when she asked between sobs.
"I know you must be disgusted by me because I am dirty."
"How can you say something like that? You are the sweetest, most gorgeous woman I have ever seen. And I could never feel disgusted by you."
"Then why are you refusing to have me?"
"Here." Jimin put the clothes on the edge of the bed. "Can you get dressed? I want to talk to you and seeing you like that distracts me from having a straight thought."
"I told you! You can have me." Laura was getting up to reach Jimin.
"Stop it. Please." His eyes were locked on hers.
"It is not that I don't want you Laura. Believe me my body screams to be close to you. But when we will come together, I want to make love to you and not only have meaningless sex."
Laura stopped in her tracks, her eyes looking down to the floor.
"Could you please put on some clothes because I want to take you in my arms so badly? And I would do so even now but my body might not be able to control itself if I feel yours on mine."
Laura nodded slightly, walking back to the bed. As she put the shorts on, she mumbled "Thank you".
Then she took the shirt and as soon as her body was engulfed by it, she could feel Jimin's arms hugging her from behind.