She took a brand new crow Gucci quilted shoulder bag from the bag racks and admire it first before deciding on mixing the colours, perfect combination. A Brian Atwood's kitten heels is what she took next from the last row of her shoes, she really shouldn't wear heels so late but she wants to put that lady downstairs in her place. A drop earring is what adorn her small ears, she now looks ready to steal every woman's man out there and there is no way Najaah could stand in front of her without feeling self-conscious. Not only Najaah, she is hundred percent sure Ms. Universe doesn't stand a chance beside her.

Whoops, gotta kick some asses!

"I'm going to a freaking forced date with that douche because his ex-wife won't let us be!" She whispered into the phone as soon as she picked it after the first ring. She called Tasneem to tell her about the so called date of theirs as soon as she finished getting dressed.

"Are you for real?! Oh, my God, you need to vlog this and send to me to edit. We are already going up with the subscribers with only two videos, send this please, please!" Tasneem hyped from the other end of the phone, her grin growing miles away. If the girl thought their marriage won't work, she is dead wrong for this is a sign.

"I forgot to take the photo of my outfit but I can do that mirror stuff right?" Suhayr asked, biting onto the seam of her lips in worry. She is starting to like this little vlogs because it's kind of fun talking to the camera and doing crazy stuff. At least, Najaah did something good to her for once in her lifetime.

"Yes, do that! My girl is catching feelings already!" Tasneem squealed again, jumping off her bed to hear from Suhayr something she could already see and feel.

"What feelings? Mtsw, you don't have sense this girl. Let me get going, I'm starving!" She called into the phone and immediately hung up, she don't want to talk about those unnecessary feelings. With Suhayr, there is nothing as feelings.

"Are you ready already?" Sa'eed called out from the bedchamber, he can't wait to see her all dressed up again. He has a feeling that she will dress up well and what better then to see her looking exquisite.

"Yes!" She called and took a deep breath, she feels like this is a real date and not just something they are forced to. Why does she feel like that though? It's so unsettling!

"You look so beautiful." The words sputtered out from Sa'eed's mouth as soon as he drink in the sight of her in front of him featuring all kinds of blue that flourished his heart with colours. He didn't even mull over what rushed out of his mouth, he just spurt them out.

"Oh, whoa! Did you just compliment me?" She widen her eyes with a smile filled with mischief, her eyes brimming with words she wants to tease him about. If it was few days ago, she would've laughed at his face.

"I did and you are not supposed to ruin the moment." He rolled his eyes and move closer, she try accessing what he is wearing during that such span of time and came up with it.

He is wearing an ebony bomber jacket, frost shirt can be seen underneath peeking a little but he didn't remove his office pants. He is wearing sable and cotton puma Cali fashion sneakers. His face looks fresher than it was minutes ago which means he's washed his face or took the quickest bath in record. The man loves taking bath all the time while on the other hand, she is like a cat who hates water.

"Oh, well! I'm not used to hearing compliments from my douche husband so it's surprising." She shrugged then remembered that she needs to start taking video for the next vlog, it won't be bad showing Najaah's face in the background with a scowl.

"And you are still insulting me, loving wife." He shook his head then made his way to the door with her following him in tow.

"Hey, I'm going to take a video right now so don't scowl or you will be featured looking so ugly." She took her phone and turn on the camera before she moved closer to him right before they reach the stairs and then she posed with a huge smile. He was actually staring at her instead of the camera.