Part 29

I opened my eyes up and saw the person who I wasn't expecting to come to me..  because it was all my fault. I made everything wrong between us.
.
.
.
It was Jimin !!
Why is he here?? I thought he is mad over me but why is he the only person standing next to me.
"Y/n"
"Yeah jimin"
"Do you still love yoongi?"
"Yeah that's why I came over here but I may never forgive him"
He turned his face down and played with his fingers.
"Y/n listen to me first and then make any decision"
I was very confused but I nodded like 7 times and he started.
"Y/n the day, Valentine's Day you remember yoongi hyung was very worried about you so he called me and I told him that you may be careless but he loved you. And as the conversation went on he became a little more mad than he was before, and what all he said was his anger. He was just concerned about you. Do you remember Jin shouting at us if we got hurt or sick?"

"Yeah I remember he scolded me for like a month"

"That's what yoongi did he didn't want to hurt you by his scoldings so he got angry on me and I bragged about you and that anger turned towards you. So, just take it as a scolding. He did made you porridge right? And he is fool enough to forget valentines but remember the good times you had isn't it okay if he missed one day?"
These lines touched me very hard and I couldn't speak. I was not only wrong but I made him suffer.

"And you know what for these months yoongi is just seeing the diary you wrote and kept in that room which you decorated. He never left the room. He was always over there, looking over the Polaroids and the diaries. He miss you!"

I can't believe what jimin said but it was true. I know yoongi loves me truly. I am so wrong and I really sorry min yoongi!
I could feel a tear rolling down my face and looked at jimin who was already crying. I hugged him tight and stayed like that.

We were in that long hug together crying and comforting each other and finally we both stopped and looked at each other.
"You know what you look ugly when you cry" he said
And i just laughed in the response.
Do I really look ugly when I cry?

"Where is yoongi and how is his condition"
"His injury is not that serious but the scar may take some time or even be life long. He will be discharged after a week. They need to observe his body."

"Can I go meet him"
"Can you see the time it's another day and you have not changed yet. First change yourself and go and meet him tomorrow. The doctors told."
"Ohk but wait I have a competition tomorrow. I can't really see yoongi then. Should I cancel going?"
"Dare you cancel your plan. We are over here and you will be back till night. So when you get changed, practice but not too heavy and sleep tight. And also I will sent you a car to pick you up and it will drop you at your house. Okay?"

"Okay, I will meet him afterwards then"

—————-time skip————

I am going for my competition. Jungkook and Hoseok said that they will come see me so I can be cheered up. I am in the bus right now. Sam and me practiced well last day and now we both are nervous but not that much.
I just hope yoongi is fine and the guys come and cheer me.

.

I am going to perform now after this performance. I am very nervous but I heard someone saying y/n and it was my kookie. I hugged him and he broke the hug.
"Don't be nervous I could feel you're nervous. You are a champion y/n!"
I feel a little motivated but my performance was just in some seconds and tae came running to me with his phone.
It was a video call with Jimin's phone. They all motivated me and at last I saw my favourite person., yoongi. He just looked at me and I felt very boosted. I could sense so many emotions in him.

"The next performance will be of Y/n and Sam" the host announced
And the audience clapped their hands . I looked back once again but then Jin said,
"Just go already we will see you from the audience"
They all laughed and I went with Sam towards the stage.

Our performance went very well, though there were some moves in which Sam was really close to me but it's just work.

I am sitting at the backstage hoping for my win and the host finally said,

"The winner of the dance competition of 2021 is..."

A/n
Hope you like the chapter and will see you in next chapter. Btw who do you think win this competition,???