Part 3

After some hours,,
Y/n's pov
I woke up in an unfamiliar room then I realised that it's gonna be my hell house. I can run away from here. My ears are gonna blast with music. I went and closed it.

Author's pov
Jungkook was still crying at the door. He felt that the music is gone he knocked at the door saying
"Y/n please come out I will not let you get hurt please"
The others stood up too. You came out of the room. Kookie hugged you tightly. He was very worried. You saw dry tears on his face you hugged him even more tighter realising he was also crying with you.
"Don't cry because of me I don't deserve it"
Everyone went silent. No one was feeling guilty only jungkook was crying. He is very soft btw.

"Enough drama and you y/n get your suitcase in your room" suga said coldly
" Heyy!!! Don't even talk to me like this or"
"What I buyed you from that bar owner"
"Whatt???"
"Ya we took you from him"
"I will help you y/n" kookie said
"Thanks but I am very strong to handle them"
"Okayy"
................

You got your suitcase in your room and organised them. It took some hours but you finished it. It was dinner time you got out and saw Jin cooking. You went to help him. You both ended up making meal together.
He started to come near you and near. You were very usual with that cause it happens sometimes in bar. You continued cooking until you hear a voice.
"What the hell are you doing Jin hyung we took her for our missions not for your romance"

It was taehyung .
He got away from you.
"There was something in her hair"
"Just stop giving excuses and y/n come with me"
He grabbed your wrist not harshly to you. He got you in his room. Locked it. And started shouting
"Y/N CAN'T YOU SEE HE WAS SO CLOSE TO YOU YOU DID NOT CARE DO YOU?? HUH PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM US WE ARE DEVILS DO NOT LET US GET NEAR YOU YOU DON'T KNOW US DID YOU GET IT"
"FIRSTLY STOP RULING ME I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT YOU CANNOT TAKE OVER MY LIFE AND THAT JIN WAS VERY CLOSE TO ME I DID NOT CARE CAUSE IT HAPPENS USUALLY AT THE BAR AND EVEN IN" you shut up you were going to say about everything happening to you in school in anger.
"what else y/n where also it happens tell me" he said politely
A tear started to come but you just get out of the room unlocking it. You wiped your tears and went to the living room where everyone was sitting watching drama. You started to watch it. It was pretty good.

"Get your food everyone"
"We are coming" j hope said

You sat in between jungkook and tae. Jin cooked the food very well.

"The food is very nice Jin" you said
The dinner finished and it was your first day in the mansion. It was pretty good but the afternoon was rough.

............

You were thinking that you should ran away after some days figuring out how are they in real life.

"Anybody wants to go to a walk with me ??" Namjoon asked
You know all names now cause tae told everyone's .
"Meh" you said
"Okk let's go I will be here in a minute. You also get something warm or you will catch cold"
"I know"

Y/n's pov

We two went on a nice long walk. It was very good you liked talking about deep things and so as namjoon we are kinda of the same personality I guess. We decided to walk even further because we were liking each other's company.

Tae's pov
Y/n isn't back yet and so as rm hyung. I hope they are alright.
"Why are they taking so long" yoongi said
"I think they went for even a long walk" jhope said
"Ya but I am worried" I said
"Let's go and find them" jimin said
"Ya that's a nice idea" kookie said

Kookie and I went for looking for them.

"I guess they went far away forgetting the time" I said
"Ya but let us run and go"

Namjoon's pov
I matched pace with y/n making her relieved. We went slowly to the bridge I was liking it. I hold her hands cause I know she knows me very well now. We both hold hands now. Her hand was very cold so I kept her hand in my pocket.

"What are you doing"
"I am just... your hands were cold so that's why"
"No need"
She took off her hand and
"We should go back now"
I listened to her and we were now going back.