Part 28

I just hugged joonie and got back. I asked,
"Namjoonie what's wrong"

"Yo-yoongi" he pointed towards a ambulance and I knew that something was really wrong, he is injured and hurt. I can't see him like this but when I think of it my mind says me to just go back and don't care about it but my heart says that even he is not the person you love you should see him as just a stranger at least.
My mind wasn't agreeing with the decision but after some time it felt like my mind was saying that y/n you even pray for the person who is a stranger who you haven't seen before if he/she is in a ambulance so why not yoongi,

He is your first love though probably not the last love.
I heard "y/n" "y/n" stop dreaming y/n. It's not true but wait it does sound real and I turned back to see a sobbing jimin and a mad jungkook because I was busy dreaming.

"Yeah"
"Why won't you answer?? Where is your mind even??!!!"
"I am sorry but why did you called me"
"You mean why he is the person you love shouldn't you know" he looked at me emotionless.
I just rolled my eyes in reply.
"I 'loved' him" I put a great emphasis on loved enough for him to understand. Suddenly jimin stood up his eyes was full of darkness and it was making it horror. I just took some steps behind but he took even more long steps towards me and finally grab me by my shoulders. He shaked me very harshly and I was on the ground.
"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE Y/N?? ARE YOU EVEN FOR REAL !!??HOW CAN YOU BE SO MEAN AND HARSH!!!YOU ARE SO GRUMPY AND HOW COULD YOU EVEN CANNOT UNDERSTAND A MISUNDERSTANDING HUH??!!"

A tear can from his face but he wiped it off. I could see it was hard for him to handle all of it but it's hard for me too. Why is just he thinks that I am the bad person. Anyways I was just in the ground. Tae came to give a hand but I refused and just lyed over there. Soon, they all were gone and now I was there alone. I started crying and sobbing. I couldn't hold back it anymore. I am also a human I can also cry but why I am crying for a person who don't loves me. I guess I should head to the hospital but I don't know which hospital they went to. Maybe I should just follow the ambulance. I got up, stopped a taxi and went after the ambulance.

I remembered something that might have touched him hard. I remember that I said him that my last wish is to see him die and he actually died to shout his love to me. I made the driver drive even more faster and steady. I could see tears rolling down from my face  and we were soon to the hospital. I need to know what happened to him. And wait why isn't Jin there?? Is he with jisoo? How can he not be present over here

I went to the hallway and sat on a chair. The guys noticed me but didn't said anything. I asked jungkook what happened to yoongi on text and he replied that he cake in front of a car. The car was on a high speed so it can't stop on time.
I know that he did that because of me. I cried and sobbed even more because I was very hurt and felt almost like collapsing and I did collapsed.

I opened my eyes up and saw the person who I wasn't expecting to come to me.. because it was all my fault. I made everything wrong between us.