Part 15

Y/n's pov
I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I didn't have any energy to get up. I checked my forehead it seems like it was boiling. The room was dark, it looks a little bit like bangtan's playroom but I was sure it wasn't. I could hear voices from the other end, laughing and shouting.

The voice was getting clearer and clearer seems like they are coming towards me. I couldn't see anything but I can feel it.

"Aww look at her. She had to work even if she has fever" someone said
"Ohh before I should tell you we are a group of girls; blackpink and ya my name is Lisa" she said

This Lisa girl is so annoying. Well, it's half truth.

"We should get her medicines at least" the other girl said
"No jisoo don't be kind to her because she is Jin's friend and you like him" Lisa said

So the other one is jisoo. I can see shadows of two other people but they didn't said anything.

"So ya what's your name" Lisa said
"Why would I even tell you my name"
"Okay never mind so tell us something about your group bangtan or you may take punishment"

"I will go with punishment because I am not a traitor. You can hit me as hard you can"
"Okay get ready for it. Jennie, rose and jisoo hit her hard. No wait jisoo I know you won't hit so don't act you can just stand and see."

Jennie and rose hit me hard with rods, they gave me electric shock.

I could hear jisoo crying and telling them to stop. She was very kind to be a mafia.

After some minutes I couldn't bear it anymore and I blurred out.

I woke up. There was a cloth on my forehead. On the side table, there  were some medicines with water. It has a note too-

Y/n I left some medicines and water is at the side. Make sure you have it and get some rest.

Xoxo

It was yoongi's room. I was relieved that I came out of that place, it wasn't good at all.

"Oh y/n you are awake. Did you took the medicines?" Yoongi asked
"Uh I just woke up now. I am taking it."

I took the medicine in the meanwhile I thought how caring and protective yoongi is. I need to know how he got me from those girls. He is just so perfect. He is handsome, hot, caring,protective,strong and loving.
Gosh. What's happening to me?? I promised myself not to fell in love again. Maybe I can't help it but if he also left me.

"Yoongi"
"Yeah"
"Do you love me"
"Yeah I love you. What happened did someone said something"
"No"
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah. So that means you won't leave me too right?"
"No I won't leave you. I love you the most" he said

He came towards me, he checked my forehead.

"Ahh you are so hot but it's better than before. Why would you come with us if you weren't feeling well"
"I just don't want to upset you and anyone"
"You are upsetting me now y/n"
"I am sorry but stop scolding me. I am not a kid."
"Ahh okay"

I got to sleep. I stated remembering something what Lisa said...

She said something about yoongi or Agust. Maybe she just said about yoongi because she don't know about Agust D. But how could she know that I am dating yoongi.

I started remembering exactly what was the thing she said.- I couldn't remember it because I was feeling dizzy at that time.

I drifted to sleep..

I woke up and I once again started thinking and forcing myself to remember what it was but it didn't work so I walked out of the room where everyone was watching tv.

"Hey! Guys how have you all been?"
"Y/n you should rest" jungkook said
"I rested for a long time."
"Ya you rested for like crazy 18 hours. Anyways it's morning I am getting you breakfast" Jin said
"Okay"

I sat beside yoongi. Jin bought me food.
"What about you all"
"We had it"
"Ohh okay"

I finished my breakfast and washed the plates.

"Guys, I want to ask you something"
"Yeah what?"
They turned off the tv and faced towards me.
"How did you managed to get me?"
"Ahh you pabo we gave you a tracker right? We found you then"
"Oh I forgot anyways Jin I want to ask you something"
"Yeah"
"Do you like jisoo?"
"Umm ya. But how did you know"
"I heard them talking about you. Never mind jisoo likes you too."
"What really? Are you serious?"
"Yeah"

I thought for asking yoongi about what Lisa said. But I found it better to ask personally.

We enjoyed theday watching some movies. It was night, we decided to have some dinner.

"Hyung can we play truth or dare after dinner"
"Only if y/n is okay"
"I am okay yoongi. It will be so much fun.