Part 2

Y/n's pov
I walked to my house. I don't trust them. They can be mean and they can hurt me after all they are mafias. Just for a Better lifestyle I won't be allowed to go to places and probably locked in the house. I am an extrovert and like hanging out with my friends and even strangers.... they would take me to their missions I can also get shot by a gun. I finally reached my house.
This thoughts weren't going out of my mind so I decided to pack everything and just leave it for tomorrow after all it's my choice. I can't sleep that night.
Those thoughts were terrifying. I don't want to live with them but as everyone know they are very rich. They have a huge mansion, servants and the students won't bully me too. It's seems like a nice offer. I am very strong for the people but not in reality because of my attitude.

I don't know what they want from me.if I won't go they will catch me and they will also punish me so I must go there fine. But I don't want to but that's a nice choice with many pros and cons.

"I need to get him punished so of course I will tell them and maybe they help me."

I made a pros and cons table on a paper. I wrote down all the pros and cons...

      Pros
1. Will be rich
2. No more bully maybe
3. Handsome boyfriend maybe I can just play with them
4. Nice jobs
5. Matches my personality
6. Lots of servants

Cons
1. Can get hurt or seriously injured
2. Tortured
3. Can't go on my own anywhere

Seems like the pros are more than the cons so why not let's go. I didn't attend the school. I packed all my stuff I needed, gave the landlord the keys and was almost ready.

......................

"It's evening and she isn't over here how long we'll have to wait over here"jimin said
"I am hungry hyung" kookie said
"I think she will be here. She wouldn't disappear" yoongi said
"Ahh this girl she is so careless" tae said
"She might have extra class or detention" namjoon exclaimed

You ran to the place they said you to come. It was a lot of stuff so you called your best friend, sia. She came over and you both ran to the location. You saw them waiting for you. Having masks on, black clothes, black van. Ahhh you find it very sexy.

"Ahh you I told you to be on time" namjoon said
"Who is this??" J hope said
"She is my best friend sia and she knows everything she supports me"
"Ohh she can go. We are here to help you and you should call us if it was heavy" yoongi said
"I didn't have your number"
"Just come inside we are late"
You got in the car so as yoongi. sia left.

"You take my number and call if anything's wrong" yoongi said
You saved his number but you don't know his name.
"Btw what's your name"
"It's yoongi"
"Okk thanks"

You saved the contact as yoongi💩.
"I will text you everyone else's number ok??"
"Ya it's ok"

"Can I ask why were you late from school"
"Actually I didn't attended it today. I was very tired and I was thinking that..." you shut up because you were going to say everything you had in your mind

"What thinking???" Jin looked at you with devil eyes
"Uhh nothing"
"Tell us or you will" jimin said
"I won't" you said confidently

He holded your face very harshly.

"Iiii-ttts-hurt-tiiiinnnnggg" you managed to say.

Yoongi took his hand back from you. He was sitting at the seat back to you.

"Are you alright y/n do you want water or anything"
"No I am fine"

Y/n's pov
I was about to cry but hold it until we got home cause I don't like anyone seeing me cry. I cry alone because I don't trust anyone now.

We reached home I left my suitcases in the van and went to a room. It was empty. There was no clothes or anything so I thought it was mine. I locked the door and tears rolled down.

Everyone came at the door I don't want them to listen me cry not I want to listen to them so I turned on my phone and listened to songs on a very loud volume. It just put down my crying so no one can hear it. I cried and cried hugged myself hold my hands coz I don't have anyone.and then drifted to sleep.

...................

Bangtan were very worried. They wanted you to be happy. They also knew how y/n was an left her alone giving her some space. Jungkook was a baby so he also cried with her at the door.