Part 27

It's the next tiring day of my life. Urgh!!! I am sweating like hell. I can't take it anymore I can't be on diet anymore. I can't practice 10 hours a day just for a competition. I can't take it. I feel dizzy but I have to dance till my each breath and make my moves perfect. If I win the competition I can clear my debt of the house that the boys paid. I can live a nice life. Money will be left and I can go to shopping.
I can't-

I woke up and saw me in the medical area of our university. I asked the nurse who brought me and it was Sam. Oh I forgot Sam is my good friend and yeah I like him as a person and as a friend. And he is also my dance partner.

"Y/n are you alright?"
"Yeah I am. Let's practice. We just have 2 days to the competition."
"Just rest for a bit more and I can practice in the mean time"
"But we are having a couple dance Sam. Did you forget that? How could you do that." I raised one of my eyebrows and looked at him.
"Oh yeah yeah then I will also rest for a bit."

I got a call and it was from jungkook, I wonder what is wrong. I picked up and he was breathing hard and sobbing.
"What happened kookie are you alright.? Did something happen. I am coming to you. Send me the location."

He didn't responded to my questions but sent me the location.

I grabbed my phone and bag and made my way to the location. It wasn't that far so I ran but I still felt dizzy and crashed in the ground. I had a little bruise and even a little bleeding but I was not that far so I managed to go to the location anyway. I reached and jungkook and the other boys were crying and namjoon was comforting everybody. I could see him in pin so I ran towards joonie and back hugged him.
He needed that very much.