Part 9

He got in the car.He looks so hot while driving.
I don't know much about dates because agust hardly took me outdoors. He just made me sit at home.

"So miss park y/n where do you want to go" he acted like a cab driver. "Umm well take me to your favourite place" I said "Okk but first let's go to your school dummy""hey! Don't call me that.I am not a dummy."

We reached school.I got my stuff while yoongi was in principal's office

At principal's office,

"Sir I want to tell you that park y/n is not attending school till exams."
"But btw who are you"
"I am a mafia and don't disagree with me or else"
"Oh Okk sir I will manage that"
"That's good and please can you tell me that how is this school comes in top 10 if the students bully weak students"
"It's not like that sir our school has  the best rules. No one bully anyone"
"DO YOU THINK I AM SAYING JUST LIKE THAT. MY Y/N HAS BRUISES THE OTHER DAY AND SHE TOTALLY SAID ME THAT SHE GETS BULLY BECAUSE OF HER JOB AND SHE HAS NO FAMILY BUT NOW I AM HERE."
"Yoongi don't. Let's get back" you said
"But y/n he is out of his mind. Tell him you get bullied. I am not moving from here"
"Let's please just go" you said hesitatingly and tearing up.
"I won't go. See you are crying. You have to tell it to him"
"Sir, he is right. I get bullied a lot from 2 years. Because I don't have anyone and my job"
"Who are they" the principal asked
"Uhh-They are hyorin and jack mainly"
" what do you mean by 'mainly' jagiya"
"Their friends also bullied me sometimes" you were now crying.
"Let's go sweetie. He got the explanation and we should leave now. You got your stuff right?"
"Yyaa" I broke up in between.

Yoongi's pov
We were going back to our car but I saw two people coming towards y/n. She was besides me and she was scared like they are gonna kill her.

"Yoongi let's go fast"
"Why, are they those hyorin and jack"
"Hyorin.   Jack" I yelled
They stopped in front of us

"What do you want y/n and who is he" hyorin said
"Somewhat like agust d" they both laughed
I was getting super angry.

"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP DO NOT EVER DISTURB HER SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND"
I turned her around and kissed her. She was pretty shocked but I like the presence of her after like forever. I missed her. I missed her presence, her smile, her laugh, her small and tiny body, her childish behaviour, her cuteness, her kisses. Everything!!!!!!...

"Oww so you are another toy for this man" hyorin said
"Hyorin I don't want to talk to you.
Let's go yoongi"
"No sweetheart let me show them who they bullied"

I started punching the girl. Kicking her, slapping her she fell on the ground. I now started punching jack but he was also strong. I must say that but I managed to win. I kicked him the last shot and he fell on the ground. I was bleeding a little from jack's punch.

"Did you get your lessson" I said

Y/n looked at me. She was so worried to see me bleeding.
"Yoongi let's go now. You need to go back home and get some Medicines"
She grabbed me and pulled me towards the car. She was driving now. I was surprised that she knew how to drive.
All I can do was just wait till we get home. 

"Kookie please get the first aid. Yoongi is hurt" she said. She was literally crying a lot.
"What happened to you hyung" tae said
"Nothing"
"It's not nothing yoongi. It's too much" she said

Jungkook got the first aid and the other members came in the living room. Y/n snatched the first aid from kook and got some cotton and antiseptic.

"Is it hurting  yoongi shii "
"It isn't jagiya you are worrying to much"
"Am I worrying to much?? Huh?. You are the person who got to fight. It was of no need. They just didn't did anything. I was near my exams and you say I am worrying to much. I would say you are careless so much. You don't even want to look at me you don't care about me. It was our first day but you you were just ready to fight and ruin the day. I am caring for you because I love you. I can see agust d in you. I told you" she ended tearing up and breaking a lot in between. I was feeling guilty now. I want to care of  her but she get back in her room.

Y/n's pov

I looked at everyone's face after completing. They were giving me a confused look because they don't know anything. I got in my room because I don't want anyone to be near him. I got in the room crying. I was crying alone but yoongi came in.

"What do you want yoongi"
"How did you know I am here"
"Never mind"

He came to me and rubbed my back to comfort me. He hugged me tightly and hugged him back. We cuddled in my bed but he took me to his bed carrying me. I hugged him tightly,

"Why did you get me here?"
"I can sleep in here the best"
I snuggled him more deeper. My nose was filled with his scent.

We both cuddled in there a lot and yoongi fell asleep. I stroked his hair and soon was asleep