Part 26

The door knocked and I went to see who was there. Did sia invited someone! ?? Could it be yoongi?? Or is jimin?? I really don't want to see anyone but I need kookie. I miss him so much.
"Hey y/n" Namjoon said
"Hii" I said but wasn't really interested in talking with anyone of them. I checked all of them and noticed yoongi wasn't there so I felt relieved and left a sigh.
"Missing yoongi?" Jin said
"Oh please why would I miss that trash bag"
The whole mood went serious and silent. It was becoming awkward to stay any longer but sia came out and let them in. I was walking out but kookie stopped me. I can't argue with him and neither disagree to him. I just ignored and went outside. There was a park In a 5 minutes walk so I went over there. I sat on the bench and thought about the memories yoongi and I made. Cuddling in the sheets, giving each other surprises and gifts, teasing and playing all day long, going to amusement parks and our recent trip to Switzerland.. In no time tears started coming down from my face. I didn't noticed it at first and wiped them off and took a walk but I can't stop crying. How can he just leave me like this. How did he said he doesn't loves me. I cried even harder and now I felt weak, very weak and landed on my knees on the ground. Someone kept a hand on my shoulder and it was no one else than kookie. He kneeled down and hugged me. Seeing him made me cry even more and I just kept my head into his shoulder and started crying.

"Y/n everything will be alright. Yoongi hyung loves you much more than us"
"He never loved me. I was the one who misunderstand him" I said with darkness in my eyes.
"Y/n I promise you will get better. Do you want to go to our home."
"No I will not and maybe I will be no longer here. I would be shifting to a far away place and focus on my passion. This would help me a lot to get over him."
He gave me his hand and we were sitting on the bench.
"Kookie how could yoongi be so fake"
"He just said it out of anger"
"I even prepared a surprise for him even though I was having fever. So how can he not remember valentines. Is it because he just don't care about me. Lately he was not even talking to me much. I was just like a showpiece to him"  I wanted to say even more but somewhere it was difficult for him too to listen about his hyung.

"I may go now and kookie please can you get my things from his house."
"Why don't you get it on your own. I believe that you can clear it out."
"Just say that you don't want to go"
"Yeah then I don't want to go" he said even louder. It was the first time that he ever scolded me like this. I went silent and walked to yoongi's  house. It didn't take any long because the park was close to our house no his house.
I clicked on the door bell and I could sense that he won't come. He is sad so I knocked on the door and texted him to open the door. As I texted I could hear footsteps. When he opened the door I could see dry tears on his face and he was looking very weak so I checked  his temperature but he was okay. Oh no! Why did I did that just trash it up y/n.
"I came here just to take my things"
He nodded and let me in.
"Y/n can you hear me for a moment"
"You can say what you want"
"I just want you y/n. What you heard was just me who was getting really mad and worried for you. Can you please forgive me. Just don't leave me. I won't be able to live."
"I don't care and do you remember my last wish back then was to see you die."
I got my clothes and some things with me and left. Yoongi was just standing still in the middle, shocked by what I said. A year rolled down his face. It hurts me too but I can't really get back with him.

——————-time skip—————

It's been night and I am all done to my Mew house. It is a little small but big enough to me. I changed the 2 room to my studio where I could practice dance. I am tired with all the shifting but I didn't have that much clothes. It's the same house I rented before but this time I owned it by the boy's help. They are thoughtful and I appreciate that. 

————— another time skip————-
(I am sorry but it's maybe the last one:3)

It's been over a month I am over here. I have my friends suho and shancai to help me out with my loneliness. Sia is busy these days. The boys came to me a week before. It's good to have many friends. Sometimes, I miss him. I always loved him. I just hope that he may love me. He never loved me.

Hint to the next chapter is in the a/n so read it all. ☺️

A/n
It's been a long time since we interacted so I want you to know that I had my exams earlier so that was the reason behind my late updates but now I will try to write even more and harder for you guys. I guess we will have another chapter too released today. I hope.