Part 10

I woke up with a loud laughter coming from outside. Yoongi was not sleeping with me. I got up to check if he is awake.

"Sorry y/n we don't want to wake you"
"I would wake up sometime" I said chuckling

"Where's yoongi? He was not in bed" I asked. They all were silent now.
"Tell me where is he. Why are you all silent. I am asking you. Please let me know anyone"
"Yoongi is in the practice room.He is training himself because he think he wasn't strong enough" hoseok said
"Y/n don't go. He will scold you." Namjoon said
"But I need to" I said
"Sweetie don't go there. You might get hurt. I am requesting you." Jungkook said
"Ohk kookie but you go and check if he is okay"
"Okk I am going. you promise, you won't enter in that room"
"Ya I promise"

"Hyung, y/n is looking for you"
"Hyung... hyung!!!!"

"Y/n please come with me. You need to come"
"What happen kookie? Is he alright"
"No he needs you"

"Yoongi stop. You are bleeding more" you said
"Yoongi.. yoongi stop" you said

"He is not listening to me kookie"
"He didn't listened to me"
"What can I do"
"I don't know"

"Yoongi please stop boxing. You are also strong but he is a black belt plus you won. Right?"
"You don't need to practice more hyung. You are the strongest among us"
"But I am just strongest between the boys but I need to be the strongest. I need to protect everyone. I am not strong enough for that" he said

We came back as there was nothing left we can do.
"Y/n and jungkook leave him alone. He needs to practice and that's important" jimin said
"JIMIN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING YOU NEED PRACTICE THE MOST..YOU ARE THE WEAKEST. Namjoon, tae, hoseok please stop him. He will bleed more because he is not fully healed."
"How dare you said me the weakest. Do you need to die y/n."
"It's better to die"
"Ohk it's your fault. Do you want to say anything before you die."

"Stop jimin she is just very worried. She didn't meant that" tae said
"No tae let him kill me. And ya jimin I want to say that my last wish is please kill agust d also. He is the reason I am suffering."

Author's pov

Jimin's jaw dropped. He didn't knew that it was her last and foremost wish.
"Ohh you need agust d to die but first you die"
Jimin was very angry and when he is angry he can do anything.

"Are you ready park y/n"
"I think you are afraid to kill me. So many countdowns. Will they end?"

Jimin grabs you. He put you against the wall holding your neck.

"Please jimin I want to see agust die first"
"You won't be able to see that but meet him as spirit."
He fasten his grip and choked you. Everyone else was trying to let go jimin of you, but they failed. J hope went to the room where yoongi was,

"Yoongi y/n is dying. Please save her. I am not lying. Jimin is super angry and he is choking her"

As yoongi heard that, he stormed to the living room. Took jimin hands of you. You were nearly dead but yoongi just got on the last second. He punched jimin and he fell on the ground. He held you. And started rubbing your back.

"Y/n please wake up. Breathe" he said tearing up.
"Agust d"
"Yeah I am here"
"Yoongi"
"Yeah"

She got consciousness. Yoongi was relieved.
"It's so good you are alright y/n" jungkook said
"Yeah he is right" tae said

Yoongi took you to his room. Because you need rest.

"Jimin where are you?? How can you do that to her" yoongi yelled
"Hyung I am sorry. She said that I am the weakest and I need practice more than you"
"But why is it a thing to get so angry to kill someone"
"I am sorry hyung. I know I was too harsh and angry"
"No need to apologise to me. Apologise to her."
"Hyung, y/n said that her last and foremost wish is to see you dead"
"What did she said that"
"Ya she said that please kill agust d which is you for her. She also said that you are the reason she is suffering"
"Are you sure she said this"
"Yeah Hyung she said" tae said
"Am I too bad jimin"
"No you aren't hyung but she totally loves you and missed you like crazy for years"