Part 23

"Do you take Kim soekjin as hour husband" the priest said
"Yes"
"Do you take Kim jisoo as your beloved wife"
"Yes"

"Congratulations hyung" we all shouted
I looked at y/n. She was extremely happy but somewhere she is a little sad that Jin can't be with him anymore. She loves his food, his company and even the scoldings of his. But now, I will take care of her for the rest of my life and she will be the happiest.

"Yoongi what's wrong?"
"Uh nothing"
I was so deep in my thought that I forgot I was staring at her.

We are back home now. This was a pretty fun day. We had dinner together and bid goodbye to both of them. They looked so cute with each other.

"Yoongi I am so tired. Can you take me to our room."

I took her in my arms, she is so tiny. Aww, my y/n. I want to squeeze her cheeks.

"Yoongi please stop squeezing my cheeks. It hurts."

Did I did it in real? Oh gosh! I am out of my mind.
I chuckled and she joined me.

**********

I woke up and it was the day I was going to propose y/n. She don't know about it luckily. I have been preparing it for two days with my jimin. He helps me a lot.

"Babe let's go somewhere. We haven't gone anywhere since Jin married. It's going to be 10 days." She said
This was the perfect thing that happened. She wants to go and I will take her to the location I set up.

Y/n 's pov
I don't know where is yoongi taking me. This is going to be a great fun then. I will tell him how I feel for him and I can't wait to get married to him.

"Yoongi how much time?"
"Just 10 minutes."
"You are saying that for 30 minutes. Are you even going on the right way."
"Just sit and enjoy the view."
"Don't be rude to me at least"
"I am sorry if I was rude. I will watch my words."
"Focus on driving kiddo"
"Don't dare call me that. I am not a kiddo. I am so much older than you."

We both laughed all the way and reached our destination.
"Finalllyyy" I shouted
"Yeah we reached"

"Y/n now close your eyes"
"Ohk but why"
"Don't ask anything"

I closed my eyes and yoongi was taking me somewhere. I could feel that I was going through a lift and it stopped. Yoongi took me in his arms and walked.

I opened my eyes after he allowed me and it was the roof top. The sun was setting and there were flowers and my favourite chocolates with some fairy lights. There was a flippad at the corner. It was written

My y/n

You are the special person who came into my life. I am sorry for leaving you but I thought that it was for good. I missed you too the whole 2 years and now that I have found you,
I will complete my life by sleeping next to you every day. We would cook together and go on as many places you want. We will buy a house next to the beach and I want to exchange vows with you. I know I am stupid, arrogant and grumpy man but marry me.

I read it all and my heart fluttered. I looked behind and I saw Yoongi sitting on his knees with a ring.

"Will you marry me y/n"
I nodded
"Yeah"
He slides the ring to my finger and I hugged him. We kissed after that.

"I love you y/n"
"I love you too Yoongi"

We enjoyed the sunset. Me and yoongi went to the pool. It was May so the weather was hot enough.
We enjoyed ourselves at the pool and went back to our room in the hotel, Yoongi booked.