29. Einia

Ericson119

Reviewer- Everythingbibulous

Cover and title:

Your cover looks good though I have a small suggestion on changing the font of your title along with making the white a bit opaque due to how light the rest of your cover is but other than that minor suggestion it looked good. I like your title it's unique and not something that you'll see in this community.

Description:

I really enjoyed your description it was extremely well written and provided me with a great basis on what your story would be about without spoiling too much of your story's plot.

Grammar and punctuation:

I've never read a story in the format and genre that yours is so I had to think about how to judge your grammar and punctuation. Your grammar and punctuation are good though I would suggest on maybe including some more commas. I saw that some of your sentences and dialogue were missing some much-needed commas at times so just make sure to pay attention to that. I also wanted to suggest on not using periods as much as you were in your story. Periods are important of course but if you were using them sometimes after every word. But overall your grammar and punctuation were good and I wasn't disappointed in it.

Plot:

I liked your plot it wasn't something that I would usually read but I ended up really enjoying it. Just make sure that you stay on the theme of your story and you'll be fine.

Overall thoughts:

I enjoyed the chapters that I read of your story and even though it's definitely not something I would normally read I found myself enjoying the style of the story. It was a fun and unique read and you did a great job on it! I wish you and your story an amazing future and if you have any other questions please let me know <3