7. Golden Quotes

Reviewer- ElysiumKingdom

Cover:

I loved the feel of the cover. The colors held a very appealing warmth, and the font was very clear and presentable.

Title:

What's there to say about it? It sums the book up perfectly. They're quotes and some of them are in every sense of the word golden!

Blurb:

Quite simply, I love it.

The humor in it is gripping and it stole my attention right away. Had I stumbled across it at random, the first line — the definition of laughter — alone would have demanded that I clicked that read button and dug right in.

But humor aside, it reveals everything you need to know before heading into the book. It also sets a theme for the whole book. I went in smiling, and it stayed with me throughout.

Overall thoughts:

As the book is a vast collection of quotes, quips and humorous statements, there is very little else I can offer besides my own personal thoughts.

I found the layout to be so pleasing and relaxing. There were no spelling or grammatical errors that I saw, and the way you presented each quote, offering them space between lines instead of smushing them into a single paragraph, it created a neat template. It gave them an easy feel to them, which I felt held in favor of the book's theme.

As for the content itself, it's a smile factor — there's got to be one in there for everybody. Some are straight-up funny, whilst some are just so painfully relatable.

That's really all I can say about it. Thank you for sharing your book with me.