13. Maybe Not Alone Forever

yong_minji

Reviewer- Everythingbibulous

Cover and title:

My first impression of your cover was that it was very aesthetically pleasing and it drew my attention in right away. The white background combined with the girls in purple fit together well and it made me think that this would be a story about friendship rather than being some sort of romance story like you'd usually see on Wattpad. I have no complaints about your title.

Description:

Your description was fine it gave me the right amount of details and helped me know what your story would be about.

Grammar and punctuation:

Your grammar and punctuation would use some work.

First off instead of going "It's my 1st day of school." Instead, you should put "It's my first day of school." It just makes it look more professional and overall makes your story a million times better.

I wasn't quite sure what was going on with how you were spelling some of the words in your story. You're trying to use "slang" but it's just making your story a headache to read. So, the big issue that I would urge you to work on is writing things correctly and stop short-cutting words if you're wanting your story to get more reads and votes.

Plot:

Your plot is actually a really nice theme and it reminds me of a coming of age movie that I'd watch on Netflix. Just make sure that your plot stays stable and I think it could really turn into something special. You don't usually see plots about friendship on Wattpad and it was refreshing to see.

Overall thoughts:

My overall thoughts on your story is thatit could have a bright future on this app but first, you'll need to fix themany errors that are happening in your chapters. I wish you the best of luck onyour story and let me know if you have any other questions <3