27. Love's Incandescence

Estherville123

Reviewer- Everythingbibulous

Cover and title:

I liked your cover and have zero complaints about it. Your title was good though I would recommend making all of the words in your title capitalized so it'll look more professional.

Description:

Your description was good and definitely intrigued my interest when I read it. It gave me a great description of what your story would be about without telling me too much about it.

Grammar and punctuation:

Your grammar and punctuation aren't too bad but it could use some work. One of the first things that I had noticed was the excessive amount that commas were used. Some were of course necessary but there were a few that weren't needed. The last thing that I believe could use some fixing is how straightforward some of your writing is. Sometimes it's better to make use of descriptive words rather than just straight out saying it. Other than those two recommendations I would say that your grammar was overall great and you know what you're doing when it comes to that level of your story.

Plot:

I really liked your plot it's something that I would immediately click on and most likely obsess over for the next few months. While I was reading I was really enjoying your plot and thought the plot was really stable and was really enjoying myself throughout the chapters that I read. Honestly, I don't have any complaints about your plot just make sure that you keep it stable throughout your story and your story will hopefully have a bright future on this app!

Overall thoughts:

I really enjoyed the chapters that I read of your story and really enjoyed most of the aspects of your story. It was one of my favorites that I've read in a while and I'll most definitely continue to read it as it goes on. I wish you on your story an amazing future in this community! Please let me know if you have any more questions <3