xiaojun bit his lower lip having second thoughts. in the end he let out a heavy sigh and whispered to the younger's ear.

"i'm gay and in a relationship with yangyang and hendery"

donghyuck's eyes widened, shocked by what the boy told him. first of all he didn't know that the school council vice president is gay and secondly, he didn't know he's in a relationship with a man and lastly he's amazed of the boy not having only one boyfriend but two.

"holy shit" that was the first words that came out of his mouth after the revelation. xiaojun pressed his palms together and prayed that the boy won't tell it to anyone.

"please please, i'm begging you" donghyuck chuckled before patting his back. "don't worry i'm a safe keeper"

somehow his words reassured the other. he's sure his reputation would crumble if donghyuck decided to spread it and the whole council will be disappointed and disgusted.

"and by the way remember that club you proposed last year?" donghyuck's left brow arched. "i'm not actually against it, I just couldn't stand against the president and it looked like majority of them agreed about it getting rejected and I want to say that-"

the both of them whipped their heads when hey heard a door opened. there mark's head peaked and his expression was not happy.

"don't make me throw this door at you two" his voice sounded angry and impatient making them snap back.

the two walked back to the door and mark glared before closing the door.

xiaojun let out a small smile at the tan male pushing him lightly. donghyuck was about to ask him again about what he was going to say earlier but xiaojun beat him to it.

"i'm sorry" he said lowly before motioning him to enter.

donghyuck nodded understanding what he meant. the vice is sorry for not doing anything for the club and the younger understood, he has his reasons too.

he twisted the doorknob and was met with a cold atmosphere. he shivered because of the coldness of the room and closed the door behind.

donghyuck could feel his soul slowly leaving his body when he whipped his head to the front and saw mark, sitting at the end of the long table, staring at him with cold eyes.

"goodluck to me then" he whispered and composed himself.

mark cleared his throat, "sit"

without any hesitations, he went towards the closest chair to him which was located at the other end of the table. now they were facing each other but with a large distance.

"what's with you whispering to other people?" mark's comment made donghyuck raise a brow.

"why are you suddenly affected?" he rolled his eyes.

right, why was he suddenly affected? mark pushed the thoughts aside and looked at the tan male across the table.

"let's start with the reason why you're here" donghyuck already had an idea and he's a hundred percent sure that that was the reason.

"last year you have broken many ru-"

"yeah yeah" he boredly cut him off.

mark glared, "then you proposed a gay cl-"

"yeah i know" donghyuck checked his nails not caring about mark's eyes burning holes right through him.

"as your punishment for your actions, the council had agreed and we came up with different ideas on how to-"

"oh please just go straight right away-"

for the third time he cut mark off and the older was not having it already. he stood, slamming both of his hands in the table, furiously looking at donghyuck.

"YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH OR I WILL BE THE ONE PUNISHING YOU"