My legs stride over the open seat beside Michael, while Lucas sits in front of me, and Elena beside me. Strong cologne from the two men was the only thing you could smell, outdoing the food.

"Can't you tell your people to not make the floor so fucking slippery." A voice from the entrance of the dining area makes us all turn our heads. She was holding her head with a frown on her face.

She was absolutely gorgeous with wavy, jet black hair that reached her shoulders. She looked to be about 5'5 or 5'6 and was wearing a pair of straight-legged jeans and a cropped top. One thing I noticed was how dangerously similar her and Michael's eyes were.

Michael awkwardly coughs. "Meet my sister, Mia." 

sister, huh?

I politely smile at her, as she returns the gesture, walking towards the seat beside Lucas. "Yeah, because I tell them to make the floors purposely slippery." Michael rolls his eyes. 

"Yeah, then get some goddamn sandpaper and start scrubbing the floors." Mia snaps back. "Who do you think I am? Fucking Cinderella?"

I like her already.

My eyes awkwardly glance between Mia and Michael, as I chew my food, staring at my plate, frankly enjoying their 'sibling convo'. 

"Well yes, actually you are, because remember that one time-" "Don't." Michael interrupts, his face growing serious.

Mia lets out a hearty laugh. "Oh, come on big bro." She teases as she turns to me. "One time, when Michael was 8, he put on my cinderella halloween costume, went outside, and stole some random lady's shoe-" The laugh I tried so hard to hold in, bursts. 

"-like just took it?" I grew more intrigued. "Oh yeah, you should've seen her face. May she rest in peace with the loss of that shoe." Her eyes looks like she just saw something unbelievable. 

My face turns to Michael, whose sitting there with his lips pressed in a firm line; clearly not impressed. "And then-" Mia begins. 

"-okay, that's enough." Michael breaks up the conversation. A smile erupts my face. 

'I'll tell you later' she mouths at me. 

"No you won't." He looks at Mia. "Or what? Your gonna steal my shoe? How's a big chunky air force for Cinderella?" She coos. 

"Run." is all he says before Mia gets up, darting out the room, Michael following. A small giggle escapes my mouth as I take in another bite of my pancake. 

I missed having breakfasts like this; but not anymore, this felt just like the others ones. "Okay then..." Lucas awkwardly coughs out. 

"How old is Mia?" I inquire with a mouthful of food. "23." he says with his cutlery clinking against the plate.

Our attention is all drawn to Michael and Mia jogging back to their seats. Mia looks clearly out of breath, gasping for air. I mentally laugh.

"Cora, do you have any plans for today?" Mia asks, lowering herself onto her seat. 

I could feel Michael's hard eyes on me but I didn't care about what he wanted me to say. "No, I don't." I answer back.

"Okay that's great. Wanna watch a movie?" She raises and eyebrow. "Umm hell yeah, my room." I exclaim. It's been a over a month since i've hung out, and it feels nice to once in a while.

We have Mia call in the waiters to take our plates as we hop out of our seats. 'have fun' Elena mouths, rolling her shoulders back as she smirks. I let out a small laugh as I tuck a loose curl behind my ear

god, I love her.

We walk the halls,  making our way up to my room. "I have to go quickly do something, meet you up there?" She stops. "Yeah." I breath out.

My feet continue to walk, eventually making themselves up the stairs, stopping at the entrance of my room. But before I even get the chance to enter my room, I hear Michael's voice call out my name. "Ms. Evans.

I turn around, now facing his 6'4 massive physique. "You can call me Cora. Ms. Evans sounds too... bland." 

"You do realize Ms. Evans, the only reason I call you that is because you don't like it." He displayed that nasty smirk on his face. 

"Alright then, Mr. Russo, what help can I provide you with." I cross my arms. "Come with me." I follow him through the halls as we reach tall, oak double doors. 

"This is my office." He pushes the doors open to reveal a big desk for his workspace in the middle. On the side is a coffee table and a couch; and on the other side is a cabinet full of alcohol. 

"Sit." he gestures downwards as he goes into his massive chair on the opposite end of the table. 

"Yes?" I break the silence, lowering myself down on the seat.

"Well..." For the first time, I saw hesitance in his eyes. I could tell he tried to hide it quickly. "Turns out I just go lucky." He finishes. I raise an eyebrow. 

"Why do you think I brought you here, in Italy, with my family, at my place." He places his elbows on the desk, clamping his hands together. 

"So like why you kidnapped me?" I eye him. 

cuz im a fine chick.

I cough, as I cross my legs, trying to think. "I don't know, actually." I answer, finally giving up. "I kidnapped you, because you owe me a lot of money." He take a bottle of lotion and rubs some into his hands. 

Anger and confusion clouds my eyes. "Money? I owe you money?! Bullshit." I spit, slamming my hands on the table. "Get on the table." His voice drops and octave. 

"No." I let out in a disgusted tone as I cross my arms. "Get on the fucking table." He raises his voice causing me to flinch back as I make my way up on the table.

He lets out a deep chuckle. "Good girl." His body leaves his chair as he approaches the other end of the table, where I sit. A deep sigh with a smirk escapes him as he grabs a chair from the side, turning it around and sitting in it, facing me. His arms rest on the back of the chair as he places his head down, eyeing my body. 

"Good." He enunciated. "Now play with yourself."

"What?" Confusion swallows my face. "Or do you want me to do it for you?" He gets up from his seat. His immense body hovers over me as he reaches closer, towering me. 

oh no.