1.128 "It's Over"

Start from the beginning

Scott smiled "What you did back there, with Allison. How did you know?"

Me "The Anuk-Ite pretended to be Allison. Trying to piss me off. Pretended to be Allison, Void Stiles, you. Saying i failed her"

Scott nodded "Yeah, me too"

Me "Can i be honest with you?"

Scott nodded "of course"

Me "I was always jealous of you and Ali"

Scott chuckled "what? are you serious?"

I nodded "I'm serious. I always wanted something like you two. Having what you two had was a dream i know would come true some day. There's nothing compared to what you two had. The love you felt for each other. Special. Unique"

Scott nodded.

Me "No matter what the Anuk-Ite said. You, out of everyone, did not fail her. You failed no one."

Scott "but sometimes i feel like it"

I shook my head "you felt like it because you put all this pressure on yourself instead of putting it on your pack. To keep us safe. But we are a pack for a reason. And we will always be there for our alpha. Our very handsome and brave true alpha"

Scott chuckled "You know, she would be proud of you"

Me "She would be proud of us. Of what we've all become. A family"

Scott smiled and hugged me again "Thank you for letting me see her for one last time."

I smiled sadly "you deserved it, Scotty"

He nodded at Theo who was beside me  "Maybe you found yourself something special. Something Allison and i had."

I bit my lip "you think?"

Scott nodded smiling "you deserve it."

Then he hugged me again "Maybe i take this vacation now"

I laughed "you sure should"

Suddenly three more cars pulled up.

Corey, Liam and Mason. Peter. And Ethan and Jackson. They all got out of their cars.

I looked around and suddenly started laughing.

Stiles "why are you laughing?"

Me "Can't believe we made it out alive"

Jackson "us neither"

Ethan grabbed his hand.

Me "I wanna say some words, if that's okay"

They nodded.

Me "I've come into this town with my family because my dad got a job, and not to get sucked into this werewolf world. It's been some of us since the beginning. And throughout this whole experience we lost some people, family, friends. But we also made some new friends. This pack, this family, it grew bigger and stronger. We've been through so much shit, through so much fights and threats. But some of the fights weren't only with the enemies. Every fight, every argument in between us all made us even stronger in the end. We've survived so much and there were times we thought that was it...it's over..but then we came out and nailed it."

Scott "Hell yeah we did"

They chuckled.

I smiled "Since the beginning of this pack, we did things that we thought were impossible and still managed to find love where we thought there was no love. The love each of us found was is special and unique. And i don't regret anything. We've cried together, we've bled together, we've fought together and even if we may go different ways now we are always going to be a pack. A family. No matter what, we are always going to be there for each other. I'm proud of every single person standing here. And i wouldn't give you away for the world."

They all nodded agreeing.

Me "It's been a hell of a ride, guys"

Stiles cheered "a hell of a ride!"

They all laughed bit cheered with him.

I felt an arm around my shoulder and a chest pressed against my back.

I smiled.

Me "I love all of you and will never forget what we've been through together. We can be proud of ourselves-No, we should be proud of ourselves because we fought for standing here now. And we deserve it. "

I giggled "normally i would ask you to raised your glass but we don't have any so i'm just saying it. To the ones we lost! To the ones we'll meet in the future! To Us!"

They all cheered "To Us!"